Chapter Forty Four.

Chapter Forty Four,

Luke...

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Fucking Yes!!

She loves me! She loves me!

Right now I am doing the weirdest happy dance. Probably to other people I look like I'm getting possessed by demons, but I don't give a fuck. I kissed Lucia!!

I'm so happy, I am dying right now from happiness. Words can't even explain how happy I am right now. I continue to dance when I turn towards the archway of the kitchen to see Michael, Calum and Ashton staring at me.

"Dude... what the fuck is wrong with you?" Calum asks. Michael and Ashton try to stifle their laughter. I just flip them off. "I kissed Lucia, what do you think is wrong with me?" I smile widely. No one can put me in a bad mood.

"Oh yeah, you're welcome" Calum chuckles about to walk away but I stop him. "What do you mean 'you're welcome'?" I ask.

"I told her you like her and she should just tell you she likes you" he shrugs nonchalantly. "Thank you so much" I hug him tightly. If he hadn't of told her to tell me, I probably wouldn't be this happy.

I feel like nothing can bring me down. My phone starts ringing and I pick it up seeing Paige as the caller ID. Well... except her.

"What?" I snap. "Wow, baby wh-"

"Don't you dare call me fucking baby Paige!" I shout. "What's wro-"

"You know what is wrong! You fucking think there will be nothing wrong with me after you tortured Lucia?!" I ask. "Luke I know what I did was wro-"

"Yeah it was fucking wrong! Don't call me again!" I shout before hanging up. "Fucking slut" I mumble. I look up and all the guys are staring at me in shock. Damn I forgot they where here.

"What he hell was that?!" Ashton asks. "Noth-"

"Luke we heard it all, what do you mean Paige tortured Lucia?" Michael asks. "That's where Lucia was the other day. In some underground tunnel. Samantha and Paige were torturing her" I explain.

"What the fuck is wrong with them?! Does Ivory know?" Michael asks worried. "Yeah" I nod. He mumbles fuck, but I know it's because he's worried she could get mad. "Don't worry, she's alright" I reassure him. He calms down and nods. "So... Calum. Michael... Do you guys want to take Ashley and Ivory out?" I ask.

"Why? So you can have their house all to you and Lucia?" Ashton teases. I look down. "No" I mumble and they all laugh. "Yeah, we will" Calum says. I smile at them and run upstairs and get ready for the day.

I quickly text Lucia and throw on a pair of skinny jeans and a band t-shirt, with my black vans after I had a shower and brushed my teeth. I quickly style my hair and run downstairs to see Ashton alone on the couch, on his phone.

"They left a few minutes ago" he says not looking up from his phone. I grab a bottle of water from the fridge. "Are you not going out with Emily?" I ask, he nods. "She's coming here, now get your ass out before she arrives" he jokes making me laugh.

"Okay, see you" I say excitedly, before leaving. I'm so nervous but I can't wait to see Lucia.

I hop into my car, thanking God that I finally have my licence and I drive to Lucia's. I slowly get out, not acting so eager to see her. I lock my car and walk up to the door. I ring the door bell and she answers with a wide smile on her face.

I couldn't control myself any longer, I pulled her into a hug and spun her around making her giggle. When I put her down I kiss her passionately.

"I missed you" I smile.