Chapter Thirty Seven.

Chapter Thirty Seven,

Lucia...

"Hey Luke" I smile, answering the phone after seeing Luke's name. "Lucia hey!!" Luke says cheerfully. "What's up?" I question, laying on my bed. "I was wondering.... since we are leaving today, Umm.... Would you like to hang out?" He asks slowly.

"Yes of course" I say a bit too eager for my liking. I hear him chuckle before speaking again. "Great, see you in a bit" he says and hangs up. I get ready and a few minutes later I hear a knock on my door. I open it with a wide smile. He pulls me into a hug and pulls back smiling. "Hey"

"So where are we going?" I ask as we walk down the stairs in my apartment. "Maybe just walk around for a bit in the park and catch up. I haven't seen you in two months and I want to know how you were" he tells me, I smile liking how he still cares about me.

We arrive at the park and stroll across the big green field. "So... how are you and Paige doing, you know... with the whole baby thing?" I ask.

He sighs before talking. "The more I think about it, the more it scares me... like, all of these questions run through my head.... Will I be a good enough dad, will I be there for my baby, will the fans stop liking me when I tell them. It scares me" he says looking at me. "Anyways... I'm a freaking werewolf, that means the baby might be half werewolf, half human"

"Luke, don't worry.... You will be an amazing dad, I know that for a fact. No matter what, I know you will always be there for the child. And the fans.... if they start hating on you and Paige, they aren't really fans are they? I don't think they will though. They love you so much Luke, and they'll probably be with you, every step of the way, okay?" I stop and look into his eyes.

He squeezes his eyes shut and slowly nods. "Thanks Lucia" he smiles pulling me into a tight hug. I could get used to hugging him all the time like this. I don't know how many time we have hugged from the day we seen each other again "You're welcome Luke" I say when we pull away.

"I mean it... you have been there for me, from the first day we met, until the day you left.... but now, you're there for me again. Lucia you seriously are truly amazing, you are one of the best friends a person could ever ask for and I will always be thankful for that.... don't tell the guys I said that though" he whispers the last part making me laugh.

"Thanks Luke... you've also been there for me. You were the first person to know about me. You didn't run, you helped me through it all. Thank you so much Luke" I smile pulling him into another hug.

This guy is so amazing. He really has been there for me the day he found out. I love him so much.

His phone starts ringing and he answers it. "Hello?" He asks. "Yep... oh yeah... okay, be there in a sec, see you" he hangs up. "We have to go to the hotel to say our goodbyes" he says frowning.

We enter Ashton and Emily's hotel room where they're all sitting on the beds, waiting for us to come back. When we walk inside they all jump up and give me massive hugs. "I'm going to miss you guys so so much... I love you all" I say.

"We love you too Lucia... we're going to miss you so much" Calum says sadly. "When do you leave?" I ask them. "In like three hours" Ashton says.

"We have to do something" Ivory says. Everyone nods their heads agreeing. "Can I call Elise and Liam to come?" I ask. They nod and I smile picking up my phone.

"Helloooo" Elise says making me giggle. "Hey Elise, if you're not dressed get dressed" I say then look at the guys. "Where are we going?" I ask. "Diner?" Michael asks, everyone agrees.