Chapter Forty Two.

Chapter Forty Two,

Ivory.

Luke asked me where Lucia was. I was confused, she has never left the house without telling me, and she's been gone for a while now.

He went to go look for her after I said to him that I didn't know where she was, she wouldn't answer any of his messages, or mine. I was beginning to worry a lot

I still can't stop thinking about what happened yesterday. Yes. I am still affected by the two bitches. I walk down the deserted path. A few cars would drive past me, but that's about it. Nobody was in sight. 

I went on this walk to stop thinking about Samantha and Paige, but for some reason it makes me think about what happened yesterday more.

The feeling I got was horrible. I have never experienced it in my life. I couldn't stop shaking or crying, I hadn't a clue what was going on with me.

An idea snapped into my head. Let's go see an old friend, shall we?

I walk into the shop of the woman who knew my foster mother. She lived in England but then moved here, to California. She's an elderly woman, but she is still very close to me. She knows I am a Vampire, she was the first one I told when I turned.

"Magdalena?" I ask.

"Yes? Who is it?" She asks coming from a back room in the shop. "Ivory, honey!" She smiles widely and pulls me into a tight hug. "What's up?" She asks. "Something's happening to me, and I haven't a clue what's going on. I thought you could help" I sigh. She nods and brings me into the back room. It was dimly lit and it had a kind of fortune teller look to it.

I sat down in a chair, in front of her. "Now Ivory, what is it?" She asks.

"Magdalena... It started yesterday, but I got really annoyed with a person yesterday and I began to shake. I wanted to kill them. Magdalena, I have never wanted to kill a person. But this girl, I wanted to rip her heart out and watch her die in front of me. I began crying hysterically, I couldn't control my breathing and I'm.... I'm afraid I'm going to hurt someone" I tell her.

She sighs and grabs my hands from across the table. "Ivory honey, I don't know what's happening but, i'll do some research. When I get an answer I'll call you okay?" She asks. I nod and stand up.

"Thanks Magdalena for the help" I hug her. "It's okay Ivory, anything for you okay?" She asks. I nod and leave the shop. "Ivory hey!" I hear Ashton. I see him and he runs up to me.

"Hey Ashton, did Luke find Lucia?" I ask. He shakes his head. "He didn't get home yet, I'm starting to worry. It's getting dark out" Ashton says. "What if something bad happened to them?" I ask. It was already getting dark outside and there are a lot of people that want to kill Lucia.

"I hope nothing bad did happen" he says as we walk into the guys' house. 

"Hey Ivory" Michael hugs me and gives me a quick kiss, bringing me up to his room. I lay down on his bed and he jumps beside me, pulling me into his chest. "Michael?" I ask.

"Hmm?" He drones. "Do you know the way Luke said Paige came here this morning when you guys were out?" I ask, he nods looking into my eyes.

"Well, yesterday at your concert. Her and Samantha came backstage to where Lucia and I were. Paige started saying that Luke was still her boyfriend. I started getting very angry. Then something happened to me. I starts shaking and breathing heavily, I was going to kill them, right there. But Lucia brought me into the dressing room and I calmed down a few minutes before you guys were done performing" I explain. He brushes a piece of hair behind my ear and kisses my forehead.