Chapter Forty Seven.

Chapter Forty Seven,

Lucia...

"What's happening?! Ivory wake up!" Michael screams. Ivory's shaking on the ground with her eyes rolled back. It's like she's having a seizure. I'm petrified, both Michael and I haven't a clue what's happening or what to do.

"Lucia what's happening?" he asks, tears flooding from his eyes. I begin to cry myself because I don't know if she's going to survive or not and I haven't a clue how to save her.

"I don't know Michael" I tell him, trying to calm down my sobs. He begins to rock Ivory in his arms, crying vigorously. I have never seen Michael so upset and it broke my heart into a million pieces.

A while of crying and shouting Ivory's name, her eyes finally flicker open. Shey groans and grabs her head. "What happened, my head hurts so bad" she says, her voice cracking. "Oh my God! You're okay!" Michael pulls her into a tight hug, kissing her deeply.

"I'm not okay, my head hurts" she whines. Michael stands up, carrying her bridal style upstairs.

Ivory...

"Michael what happened?" I ask. My head really did hurt, so bad. Michael sighs while he tucks me into my big cozy bed. "I don't know what happened baby. But you're okay now" he says. His eyes were red and puffy as if he had been crying.

"Michael.... why were you crying?" I ask. He shakes his head and kisses my forehead. "Get some rest" he whispers and I fall asleep instantly.

Lucia...

I made my way to the kitchen and I sat at the kitchen island, sighing and putting my head in my hands. I am currently emotionally drained. My eyes catch the Ouija board out of it's box. I could've sworn that Ivory put it back. Maybe I'm just not in the right state of mind right now.

I put the board back into the box and Michael comes down. "Is she alright?" I ask. "She's sleeping" he says confused. "I told her to get some rest, meaning lay down for a while and stop thinking about stuff. Not fall asleep, I thought Vampires don't sleep" he says.

"So did I, she must be tired and weak. I think Vampires can sleep when they need it..." I trail on, he nods. "Hey um, did Ivory put the board back into the box?" I ask. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure she did" he says. "Why?" He asks.

"Because it was out when I came in here" I explain. "Maybe she didn't" he shrugs.

.....

"I missed you last night" Luke pouts making me smile. I kiss him. "I miss you too" I laugh.

"Guys! Get a room!" Calum shouts throwing a cushion at us. Everyone laughs and Luke flips them off.

Ivory doesn't seem herself today and it's obvious that Michael's worrying a lot. She's really quiet and she keeps zoning out.

We are interrupted by my parents walking through the door with Katey. "Katey!" Ashley and I exclaim, running up to her and hugging her tightly. "Hey guys, what's going on?" She asks.

"Nothing, how's college?" I ask. "It's amazing, there are so many cute boys. And the parties are massive" she says. "Yeah Katey, what about the work?" My mum asks raising her eyebrow at Katey, making everyone laugh.

"The work's um... Alright, it's fine" she smiles. My mum couldn't keep a straight face so she end up smiling and rolling her eyes. Her and dad go to the kitchen where my mom starts to make the dinner.

"So... what have you guys been up to lately?" She asks sitting down beside Luke and I. "Well... there has been a lot going on like we found out Ivory and Lucia w-" Calum was cut off by Ashley whacking him in the face with the back of her hand. "Oh, nothing much" he says realizing what he was about to tell her.