Chapter Forty One.

Chapter Forty One,

Luke...

I was awakened by someone ringing my doorbell continuously. I groan and roll over in bed, looking at the alarm clock on my nightstand seeing it was 1pm.

I get out of bed and walk down the stairs, the doorbell still ringing. Why didn't any of the guys answer the fucking door? I open the door. "Hey Lukey" Paige pushes past me walking in. "Did I wake you?" She asks in an innocent voice.

"Paige, what are you doing here?" I groan. "I wanted to see my best boyfriend in the world!" She exclaims. "You guys were amazing yesterday" she goes to kiss me but I stop her. 

"Paige" I sigh. "We. Are. Not. Together!" I say in a loud and clear voice. "I broke up with you because you cheated on me.... remember?" I ask. "You can't break up with me" she laughs. "Travis left me, so now I have you to help me with the baby" she smiles and sits down on my couch.

"Paige!" I whine. "We are not together, I don't care about Travis. I don't care about the baby! And I don't care about you!" I yell. "Now get out!" She sighs and stands up. "Fucking dickhead" she mumbles shoving past me and slamming the door on her way out.

I feel bad now. I wasn't supposed to say that. That was just plain.... Mean. I sigh and plop down on the couch. Why doesn't she get it?

Lucia...

I hear my phone beep and I see a text from an unknown number.

Unknown: Meet me in the park :)  I raised my eyebrow at the text.

Who is it? Why do I have to go to the park? We'll just have to go and see, I guess. Why do I always do that? I always get an anonymous text, meet the person in the park and either get threatened or almost killed.

I arrive at the park. There was only a few children around. I look around for anyone around my age who'd want me to meet them here. After a few minutes of looking, I don't see anyone. The children have left and it's just me, walking around the park looking for someone who's not here.

I give up, about to leave before I feel someone's hands on my head and everything goes black.

.....

I wake up in a dark room. I was sitting down. I was about to stand up when something around my wrists and ankles prevent that from happening. I scream help a few times, but my voice is muffled by a gag around my mouth. I continue to shout but stop when the lights turn on.

Someone walks into the room. I was squinting at first from the sudden brightness. But when my eyes adjust to the light I see Samantha smiling menacingly, walking towards me with a wooden stake in her hand.

"Hello Lucia" she laughs. She grabs a hold of my face and smirks evilly. "I told you I was going to kill everybody you love if you come back. But then I thought about it.... Why not, just kill you so my friend here can have Luke to herself" she said and that's when Paige walks in smirking.

"Hello Lucia" she says walking towards me. "You were out quite some time so you were. I didn't know it took that long for a Vampire to come back alive after having their neck broken" she let's out a sinister laugh.

I say something but they don't understand so Samantha takes away the gag. "You two.... Are fucking whores!" I spit.

After I said that I feel something sharp and extremely painful in my leg. I look down seeing Samantha was sticking the stake in my thigh. "Don't worry Lucia... you'll heal" she says and they both laugh.