Sworn Enemies ~ Three

Chapter Three,

Luke....

Vampire.... 

It's either that or she's sick.

Thinking about it I hope she's a Vampire. I don't want to see her causing harm to herself, because she wants to be better. That's just something, I never want to imagine.

I run downstairs to the guys, who were sat on the couch watching TV. "There's going to be a full moon tonight Luke." Ashton looks at me. "Great" I roll my eyes. I'm too tired to go to the woods, and change into a killer dog.

We all go out to the car and Ashton drives us to the woods. We walk deep into the woods and just wait. "Guys... do you think Lucia's different?" I look at them all, wondering if they've noticed it as well. They all look at me confused. "What do you mean?" Calum raises his eyebrows, taking a sip of his water.

"She's strange.. She doesn't seem like anyone else?"

"Yeah, she is different, but it's a good different. She's nice, and fun to be around. She's not fake, like all of the girls in the school." Michael  joins in, I nod.  "Yeah, her and her sister." Calum looks at me.

"Do you like her sister?" I raise my eyebrow. "Well... yeah actually. I don't know what it is about her though. The first moment we touched, I felt something." He bites his lip, looking at the ground, as he plays with the grass. The guys laugh, but I keep quiet. I've felt that with Lucia. "Was it sparks, did you see fireworks?" Michael continues to laugh as Ashton teases Calum.

"Shut up guys." I say, they stop and look at me. "Stop being insensitive. Maybe he did feel fireworks, so what? Then it's meant to be and he should be with her." I say, mostly thinking about what Lucia and I should be, but Calum smiles at me anyways.

"Fine then, okay. Sorry Cal." Ashton and Michael smile, he nods his head. "Moon's almost here guys, come on."

Being in the woods on a full moon is the safest place, since if we changed on the street, we'd either hurt someone, or they'd hurt us.

Lucia....

"I'm going for a walk!" I look at my mother as she sat on the couch, her reading glasses on as she read a book. "Alright honey, stay safe please." Her eyes stay glued to the book, I nod and leave the house, walking down the town, breathing in the fresh air.

I'm so fucking hungry. I haven't ate all day, I feel my body get weaker by the second. I walk into a nearby woods, where I usually get my meals. Squirrels, are all I can usually find, which is terrible, since they're small and don't give me a big enough feed.

I find a squirrel and sneak up behind it, picking it up and sinking my teeth into it. I dig a hole in the ground and bury it. I know I need food, but I feel terrible killing poor innocent squirrels. I don't want to go home right now, so I decide to walk through the forrest.

It is as creepy as I expected. Desolate, dark, tall, skinny, leave-less trees. 

I hear a wolves howl and gasp. More food. I run towards the noise, entering a wide open area in the woods. I see some things scattered on the grass. I take a closer looks, seeing that they are pieces of clothing. "What the hell." I whisper to myself, and look up when I hear another howl.

My head snaps to the side when i hear a branch crack. I look in the direction. I don't see anything, until a huge blonde wolf comes out from the trees. I gasp as it slowly approaches me. A malicious look plastered on it's face. I stand in my place, almost paralyzed with fear. 

I remember that I am a Vampire and have super speed and strength, so I let it approach me. It's nose was long, he had big sharp teeth and huge ocean blue eyes. Extremely familiar ocean blue eyes, at that. Where have I seen those before?

"Uh.. Hi." =?" I walk towards it. It's face softens. I don't know if it can understand me or not, but I'm going to speak to it anyways. It bows its head in front of me. I smile letting out a soft chuckle and I rub its head.

"Aw you're so soft." I coo, it moves its head so I can scratch behind its ear. "You seem really familiar." I tell it. It looks at me and I squint. "I know your eyes." I explain, it puts its head down, closing its eyes. "Show me your eyes." I say, it shakes its head. I bite my lip. I gasp when I hear another howl and jump slightly. I look back at the wolf in front of me.

"Bye." I look at it, it nods it head. I chuckle and run out of the woods. I walk home, I've met my first wolf. I breath deeply when I arrive home, that was an experience I only dreamed on having. I open the door to my house and my mum smiles at me while she sets the table for dinner. Ugh dinner.

"Hello honey...Can you help me set the table?" She smiles at me, I nod. "Yeah sure" I walk over, helping her with the knives and forks.

"Hey Lucia!" Katey's voice makes me turn around. "Katey! What are you doing here?" I ask, she smiles. "I'm home for the weekend." I smile widely and hug her. "How's college?" She shrugs. "It's alright.." I laugh from her vague answer.

"Girls! Dinner's ready!" Mum shouts, we hear Ashley's footsteps thump down the stairs and laugh when she reaches the bottom. "What?" She looks at us confused. We shake out heads and sit at the table.

"Thanks mum!" All of our voices blend together and she laughs. "You're all welcome, now eat up." She waves her hand. I place some food in my mouth, and begin to eat slowly.

After a dinner I had to force myself to eat I go to bed, sleeping peacefully, dreaming about familiar sapphire eyes.