Sworn Enemies ~ Twenty Six

Chapter Twenty Six

Lucia...

It is finally Luke's birthday! Yey! I've been dying for this day to come. My gift, it's honestly the best thing a person could ask for! I think I'm more excited than Luke.

I am currently putting on some mascara after texting Luke, saying I'll be at his in a few minutes to collect him. I really hope he enjoys his party.

I run downstairs to where Zarald, Ivory and Ashley are, decorating the place. We didn't want the other guys to come over without Luke, in case he got suspicious. "I'm going to get him now." I inform them. They nod and I leave.

I arrive at his house and beep three times. He runs outside and hops into the passenger seat with a wide grin on his face. "Are you excited?" I ask and he nods his head vigorously.

Thank God!

"I'm blind folding you." I grin, he gapes. "Who knee you were the kinky type." He grins salaciously. I gasp slapping him.

"Luke! What would your mother have to say about that?!" He laughs loudly.

I put the blind fold over his eyes.

"Why don't I get to see where we're going?" He frowns. "Because it won't be a surprise then would it?" I roll my eyes he laughs. "You're rolling your eyes at me aren't you?"

"That's creepy." I wave my hand over the blind fold, making sure he can't see. "Is there a draft?" He chuckles. I take my hand away and turn on the car.

.     .     .     .     .

We stop, Luke moves his head around, trying to at least get a tiny glimpse. "Are you ready?" I question, excited to see his reaction. "Yeah!" He grins.

"Yeah?!"

"Yeah!"

"Yeah?!"

"Lucia, if you don't shut up-" I giggle and take off his blind fold.

He looks around confused. We're parked in a full parking lot of the Sydney Opera House.

There are men and women with Metallica t-shirts walking toward the huge building. "What is this?" He continues to look around, completely oblivious. I open my mouth to explain, but he grabs my arm.

"Wait." He gasps, I grin nodding. "Is this a freaking Metallica concert?!" He exclaims, I grin so wide. He gapes pulling me into a deathly tight hug. I laugh loudly against his chest.

"I love you, I love you, I love you!" He screams in my ear making me jump. "Okay, don't kill me!" I laugh, making him pull away with the biggest smile I have ever seen plastered on his face.

"This is so awesome! Thank you so much!"

We walk inside and I give him his ticket. He looks at it and he gasps. "Front row seats!" He screams causing men to turn around and look at us. "How did you even?"

"It wasn't easy." I laugh.

When they all came on, they began playing 'For Whom The Bell Tolls' we couldn't stop screaming and singing throughout the whole concert. I am so happy I managed to get those tickets. Seeing Luke this happy is the best thing in the world.

.     .     .     .     .

"I literally can. Not speak." I say, my voice raspy. I couldn't stop screaming. "Did you see how sexy Kirk was tonight. Woo!" I fan myself. Luke laughs loudly.