Chapter Forty Eight.

Chapter Forty Eight,

Lucia...

"Hey Zarald!" I exclaim giving Zarald a big hug. "Hey Lucia" he smiles, squeezing me tightly.

"How was London?" I ask. Zarald has been away for a while because he was in London visiting some old friends. "Great, what's been going on since I left?" He asks, sitting down on my couch.

"Everything" I sigh and bring him to sit on my couch. "Like?" He trails on.

"Well, something's going on with Ivory and it's really worrying Michael and I. She asked an old friend, Magdalena about it" I explain. "Magdalena" he laughs. "I remember her" he smiles at the memories.

"Well anyway. Magdalena said that...." I explain the whole story Ivory told me. And I tell him about the headache thing she got as well. "I think I know a person that can help" he says all of a sudden. "You do?!" I ask, smiling widely. He nods and I hug him. "Who is it?" I ask.

"She's an old witch that I used to go out with" he says. "But she hates me, so... Maybe it'll take a while to persuade her " he says, making me frown. "What did you do?" I ask, he looks away and mumbles something. "Zarald! What did you do?" I ask, grabbing his face to face me.

"I bit her" he says making me choke on my saliva. I start coughing, gaping at him. "What?! She pissed me off!" He defends. "You don't bite a fucking witch!! God know what juju stuff she knows!" I exclaim.

"I'm sorry jeez" he chuckles. "Hey guys!" Luke comes into the lounge where Zarald and I sat. I stand up and hug him, he kisses me and we both sit down on the couch.

"Wait, what else happened when I was gone?" Zarald asks. "We are going out" Luke smiles proudly. "Aww" Zarald says like a girl making us laugh. "So... where can we find this witch?" I ask him.

"I still have her phone number, she probably won't accept my call if I call her, so here it is and you can call her" he smiles and gives me her number.

"Witch? You don't call people witches, even if you don't like them" Luke chuckles. I smile, ruffling his hair. "There are witches too Luke" I tell him, he raises his eyebrow.

"But this witch is mad at Zarald because he fucking bit her!" I exclaim throwing my hands in the air. "You what?!" Luke laughs. "I'm just going to make the call" I say and stand up, going to the kitchen. "Wait Zarald! What's her name?" I ask. "Beltane Callaghan!" He shouts back.

"Alright" I smile and ring the number. "Hello?" A females voice says after the third ring. "Um, excuse me is this Ms. Callaghan?" I ask.

"Yeah, who's this?" She asks. She had an accent, but I didn't know where from. "You don't know me, but my name is Lucia Burke, I'm friends with an old friend of yours" I say sweetly into the phone.

"Oh... And who is this old friend of mine Lucia Burke?" She asks. "Zarald Remington" I say slowly. "Goodbye Lucia" she says and hangs up before I could stop her. "God Zarald! She hung up on me. Why'd you have to fucking bite her?!" I sigh in frustration and plop down on the couch beside Luke.

"I'm sorry I did it, she was great in b-"

"Zarald!" I exclaim. "We don't need to know!" I say making both him and Luke laugh. "I'm going to try again" I sigh and run up to my bedroom this time.

I ring her number again. "What?" She sighs.

"Please don't hang up. Just... Just hear me out... please?" I ask hopeful. She sighs deeply before speaking. "okay.... I'm giving you five minutes" she says.