Sworn Enemies ~ Seven

Chapter Seven

Lucia...

Luke and Michael soon come back with our drinks. "Enjoy guys." Michael gives me a malice grin as he hands me a red cup. I furrow my eyebrows and he chuckles.

I look into the cup seeing what looks like water. "Guys, this better be water." I take a sip of it. I squint my eyes and begin coughing loudly, it burns my throat as it makes it's way down my throat.

"I will kill you guys! What is this?!" I smell it, grimacing. The guys laugh.

"It's uh... Vodka." Luke smiles innocently. I gasp and grab the plastic cup off of Ashley. "Lucia! Give it back! I don't mind it!" She pouts at me, trying to grab it back off of me.

"You are too young Ashley." I gape at her, she raises an eyebrow at me. "Uh... Last time O checked, you were only seventeen." She crosses her arms, tapping her foot off of the ground. I narrow my eyes at her.

"She does have a point Lucia. We're all too young, but if we're going to do it. What harm is it to let Ashley do it?" I frown at Ashton. Why does he have to be right? "I just don't want her to do anything stupid." I tell them, Luke sighs.

"Lucia, she'll be fine, she has us all here to watch her, come on, you're not her mother. You can let her have one drink." Luke chuckles, I roll my eyes. "God guys, you'll all be terrible parents anyways." They laugh at me and I hand Ashley back her drink.

"Just, please don't drink that much." She smiles widely shaking her head. "I'll only allow myself enough to get slightly buzzed." She grins, looking at Calum who laughs.

I begin to sip on mine, soon getting used to the burning sensation I my throat. If I am being honest, it's not that bad. "It's alright guys." I roll my eyes when they give me 'We told you so!' looks.

. . . . .

"Who wants to dance?" I giggle loudly. "You're so drunk Lucia!" Luke laughs loudly. I shove him. "I am not! I only had one teeny sip of that stuff!" I pinch my fingers together to show how much I drank.

"Michael!" I exclaim, walking over to him. He laughs. "What?!" He says in the same tone as me. I giggle loudly and slap his shoulder. "Don't kick me! Come dance!" I grab his hand and pull him over to the dance floor.

"I'm just going to say this to you now." I poke him in the chest, continuing to giggle. "I'm the best dancer here, and I'm going to make you look like a funny person!" I slur, he laughs.

"Oh really! Bring it on!" He gets in a fighting position, I copy his actions and we both begin dancing. "May the best person not fall on their faces!" I giggle, gasping when I wobble into Michael.

"Were you about to fall Ms. Burke? Does that mean I won?"

I roll my eyes shoving him. "I'm gonna kick your buttocks!" He continues to laugh as we both do our best dance moves.

Luke...

I sigh deeply as I watch Calum and Ashley head to the dance floor. "Just you and I Ashton. We're so alone." I pout at him, he giggles.

"Luke, don't be an oblivious idiot." I gape at him. "What do you mean by that?" I laugh, he raises his eyebrow. "You don't see it? Lucia likes you back Luke, God you're so blind!" He throws his arms in the air.

"What do you mean 'back'? I don't like her Ashton." I deny, he laughs loudly. "Oh my God, that's the funniest thing I've ever heard!"

I loom over at Michael and Lucia who are laughing at each other. I ball my fists as I hear them flirting. "You look really handsome when you dress up Michael." Lucia giggles.