Chapter Forty

Chapter Forty,

Lucia...

"Paige get over here now!" Luke yells into the phone making me flinch. This is a side of Luke I've never seen before.

It kind of.... Scared me.

Paige came into Luke's room a while after waiting and Luke looks furious. "Luke baby what's wr-" 

"Save it, Paige.... I already know you are cheating on me!" He snaps. "What?" She asks acting oblivious. "Luke baby, I would never cheat on y-"

"Oh yeah, then what the fuck is this?!" Ivory barges in through the door and shoves the picture of her kissing the guy in her face. "Luke that was a mistake he m-" she starts but he cuts her off.

"Who does the baby actually belong to?" He asks. She has tears in her eyes.

I actually felt.... sorry for her.

"Answer me?!" He exclaims. She starts sobbing, she covers her eyes with her hands. "T-the guy t-the baby's not yours" she cries. "I-I'm sorry Luke" she sighs.

"We're over" he simply replies. His face completely emotionless. She slowly nods, probably too upset to fight back. She glares at me before she walks out of the room and runs out the front door. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and Luke hugs me tightly.

"I-I thought I was going to be a dad" he sighs against my neck. "I'm sorry Luke" I whisper. "I'll leave you two alone. Ivory to the rescue again" Ivory says, whispering the last sentence. I roll my eyes, but it's true. She is always saving things.

We both sit on the bed, he's still hugging me. "I can't believe she cheated on me" he frowns pulling away. "I actually thought she cared for me" he chuckles shaking his head. "Funny thing is... I actually don't give a shit" he says.

"You don't?" I question looking at him weirdly. He shakes his head.

"I honestly don't. I'm upset because I was beginning to like the idea of being a dad, but that's not going to happen"

.....

"Ivory help me get ready!" I shout. She comes into my room a few seconds later and helps me pick out clothes. "This!" She smiles holding up a 5 Seconds of Summer band t-shirt that the guys got me as a joke.

I grab it smiling. I just wear black skinny jeans with black combat boots. Ivory curls my hair for me and I put mascara on. "Let's go!" She exclaims grabbing my hand and pulling me out to the cab.

We arrive at the place where the guys are playing. There are already girls waiting outside for the guys. I smile seeing them. The guys have become so big. We walk inside and to the guys' dressing room. Ivory knocks on the door and walks in. The guys say hey to her and I walk in after. They look at me confused.

"Lucia you're here!" Luke exclaims pulling me into a tight hug. "Yep" I giggle as he spins me around. "And you're wearing the t-shirt!" Ashton says smiling widely.

"5 minutes you guys" a man walks in saying before he disappears again. I could hear the crowd screaming making me all jittery and excited inside. "Good luck you guys! Not that you need it" I chuckle as they all hug Ivory and I.

They run out and we hear the crowd scream a few seconds after. "Let's go" Ivory smiles widely. We walk out to the side of the stage. Listening to the guys as they act like complete maniacs on stage. But they're awesome and I love them all.

"Oh my fucking God" Ivory groans loudly. "What?" I ask. She points in the direction of the crowd and that's when I see Paige and Samantha beside eachother, laughing and singing along with the guys. "Two bitches together, what are we going to do?" Ivory complains making me laugh.