Chapter Twenty Nine.

Chapter Twenty Nine,

Lucia...

"Hello?" I answer my phone.

"Umm hey Lucia... I was wondering if we could meet up I need to tell you something" Samantha's voice said on the other side.

I rub my face, really not wanting to do it. "Please?" she begs. I sigh deeply. "Fine, but I'm not staying out for long" I tell her. "Okay that's fine, can we meet at the park now?" She asks. "Yeah sure, bye" I hang up.

She really is starting to irritate me. I still can't get over how she flirted with Luke in Starbucks. I know I shouldn't be mad with her because she doesn't know that I like him, but still...

I get ready and I am about to walk out the door but my mum stops me. "Lucia, where are you going?" She asks. "Mum, what are you doing up it's..." I check my phone. "It's 4am" 

"I couldn't go to sleep, why are you up and sneaking out of the house?" She asks. "I was meeting up with a friend, please can I go?" I beg, she sighs and walks over to me placing a kiss on my forehead. "Be safe, please" she says,I nod and smile.

I walk out and get into my car and drive to the park.

I walk around the park when I arrive looking around for Samantha. "Over here Lucia" she says I turn to my side and see a silhouette waving.

"What did you want to tell me?" I ask, she gets up off of the swing she was sitting on and motions me to follow her.

We walk around on the big field and she finally starts. "Well, my parents got divorced and one's moving to France, I don't know which one to go with and I'm so confused. You're the first person I told" she sighs.

"I'm so sorry Samantha" I hug her. "It's okay, it wasn't your fault" she rubs her face and sniffs, is she crying? "But that's not all I wanted to tell you" she begins to smirk and puts a more malicious tone on her voice.

"What?" I ask confused and kind of scared. "Lucia I know what you fucking are" she snaps. "I don't know what you are talking about" I shake my head. She couldn't possibly know.

"Well, before I moved here. I had a boyfriend, Frank. We were one of those couples who everybody wanted to be like, we were madly in love... But we got so close and he thought he could trust me. He said he was a Vampire, I told him to leave me alone.. He wouldn't so I got a sharp piece of wood and killed him. His friends were also Vampires so I killed them too" she says. The street lights were shining on her face and she began smiling.

"Why do you think I'm one?" I ask, I've gotten better with my acting in the past months, as people began to suspect things about me.

"Because you are, don't try and deny it... I need you to make a deal with me okay?" She asks, I don't want to but I nod.

"Good, okay, so.... I need you to leave this town and go far away.... or I will tell your family" she says in a demonic tone.

"What if I don't and my family don't care what I am?" I ask.

"Well then I'll kill them" she shrugs. "And don't forget, I know people.. people that have killed a lot of Vampires, so I bet they will be well able for one like you. A weak, pathetic blood sucking retard" she says making me bite my tongue.

"I'm not leaving. No way" I say, crossing my arms. What's the worst she can do. I have four Werewolves and two other Vampires. We would be well able for her.

As I think about it, I feel a sharp pain in my chest. I look down to see she has driven a piece of wood into me. "I could always just kill you" she smirks. "Just one more bit I have to move it, for it to go right into your heart. Turning you to dust" she laughs, twisting the wood, the pain making me scream.

"Okay! Alright!" I cry, she pulls the wood out of me and smiles. "Good. Don't tell anyone where your going, and I never want to see you around here again. Do you hear me?"

"Yes"

.....

I don't know what I'm going to say. I'm pacing back and forth in my room, panicking. I told everyone to meet in my living room so I could tell them. But I am freaking out. I'm leaving every body I love, the guy I love. I left him once before, and I hated it. He's going to hate me for leaving again. Especially without an explanation.

"Lucia" Ivory says softly knocking on the door. "Yeah?" I ask, my voice trembling. "Everyone's here" she says. "Yeah I'll be down in a second" I reply. I hear her leave and I can't control the shaking of my hands. I am so scared, angry, worried and upset.

I walk down the stairs slowly and hear everyone talking.

I walk into the living room and everyone goes quiet. "Hey guys" I say in a hushed tone. My eyes meet Luke's and I feel like crying. He looks worried for what I'm going to come out with.

"I bet you are all wondering why I called you here" I look at my hands. "Well I'm just going to say this..." I take a deep unsteady breath. "I'm leaving" I say.

"What?!" Everyone exclaims. I look at Luke, who looks at me as if he's trying to comprehend what I had just said. "I'm so sorry" I stammer, looking directly, tears coming out of my eyes.

He walked up to me and stood in front of me, blocking my view of everyone else. "What do you mean you're leaving?" he asks shakily. "I have to go Luke, I'm sorry" I continue to cry, and wipe my eyes. I know I probably look like a mess from my makeup. Why didn't I wear waterproof mascara? Who cares about my runny makeup, this is probably the saddest thing I had to tell everyone.

"B-but you can't go" he wipes my tears away. I could see tears building up inside his eyes too. "Luke, please don't cry, I have to go" I cry.

"Why are you going?" He asks in a whisper. "I-I... I just can't say, but I have to" I repeat.

.....

I'm leaving in a few minutes. My family didn't take it very well either. Ivory was shocked and kept begging me not to go.

The guys were also crying, and wouldn't stop hugging me. But the thing that killed me the most was that Luke hasn't talked to me since.

All he has done was sit in the corner looking at his hands motionless, no life in his eyes at all.

"We're here" my mum says in a sad tone.

We walk into the airport. Everyone knows that I'm going to Australia because that's my dream country, but they don't know where in Australia so they can't find me.

"Lucia?!" I hear Michael shout. Ashton and Calum come running in with him and they attack me with hugs. I look at the door and don't see Luke.

"Where's Luke?" I ask, they look at me with pity. "He's not coming, he couldn't, we're sorry Lucia" they say and that's all it took for me to break down in tears.

They pull me back into the hug and I cry hysterically into one of their chests, I don't know which one.

Why isn't Luke here? He's the person that I wanted to come and say goodbye the most. Ivory, Zarald, Emily, Ashley, Kate, my mum and my dad join the hug. Ivory pulls me out of it and walks me away from them.

"I heard about Luke" she sighs. "Why isn't he here though?" I quiver. "He's probably just upset, he'll be here" she says, but I know she's uncertain.

.....

"Bye guys" I sigh, Luke hasn't come and my plane is boarding.

"I'm sorry he didn't come" I hear Ivory say to me. I nod and tell her it's okay. I had all of my friends and family here, which was nice. 

I walk to the plane, and give the lady a look at my ticket before I get on. I sit on my window seat and look out the window and begin crying again. I have never felt heart broken in my life, but right now that's all I feel. Heart break and I don't I'm going to be able to bare it. I'm going to miss everyone so much. Especially Luke.

"Goodbye guys"