Chapter Thirty Four

Chapter Thirty Four,

Lucia...

"Umm, hey Lucia" he says scratching the back of his neck with one of his hands. I look down and I swear my heart shattered into a million pieces.

His hands were intertwined with girl hands. I look up seeing a beautiful strawberry blonde. I suck in the tears that treating to spill and I smile. "Hey I'm Lucia" I smile and put out my hand to her.

"I'm Paige" she shakes my hand. "Paige this is my friend Lucia.... Lucia this is my, umm, girlfriend" he says. "How are you here?" I ask Luke, changing the subject so I wouldn't break down in front of them. That would be embarrassing.

"We're on tour... Ivory, Emily and Ashley came along as well" he told me. "Really?! Where are they?!" I exclaim. He told me the hotel they were staying in so I was making my way to it. I couldn't wait to see them.

I ask the woman where their rooms were and walk into the elevator. I walk up to the number Luke said was Ivory's room and knock on the door. "Room service" I said in an attempt Australian accent.

"Coming!" She calls from the other side making me shake with excitement, I couldn't wait to finally see her in person. It's been two months.

She opens the door, not looking up from her purse as she opens it taking out some money. When she looks up her face drops and she drops her purse. "Surprise" I smile widely. "Lucia!" She screams, when she realizes who I was. She jumps on top of me, giving me the biggest bear hug ever. "Oh my god!! I missed you so much!! How are you here!?" She squeals making me go deaf.

"I missed you too Ivory! I was on the beach and Luke showed up with his girlfriend, he told me your rooms and her I am!!!" I exclaim. "Let's go tell everyone else" she says dragging me to the other guys rooms. She knocks vigorously on one of the doors. "I'm coming God, be patient" I hear Michael groan on the other side, I think he just woke up, his voice sounded hoarse.

He opens the door with a sleepy head. He looks at me and then Ivory. He quickly turns back to me and he wakes up straight away. He gapes widely. "Surprise" Ivory and I laugh. "Am I seeing things?" he asks, rubbing his eyes. "No Michael, Lucia is really here!" Ivory exclaims. "Lucia!" he screams, picking me up and spinning me around.

"What's going on?" I hear Calum groan. He looks at me. "Lucia!!!!!" He screams also, giving me a tight hug. "I missed you guys too" I laugh. Everyone else comes in, screaming and giving me massive hugs.

"I missed you all so much" I smile sadly. "We missed you too Lucia.... You're like a sister to us, and when you left it wasn't the same without you, especially Luke" Michael said making me smile.

"Thanks guys" I say and give them all another hug. "How long have Luke and Paige been together?" I ask. "About a month now" Ivory says sadly.

"Oh, well, he moves on quickly" I say quietly. But it's not my business to say because we weren't actually going out. "What have you been doing here? This is Australia and you're still as white as a freaking ghost" Calum says making us laugh.

"I don't tan" I say and look at Ashton who smiles. "I'm so proud of you guys... you're on tour now! That's amazing" I smile widely. "Yeah, it's just too good to be true.... it's awesome. We love performing, doing what we love to do. Our fans are so supportive, I couldn't ask for a better life right now" Ashton says.

"Your new song's amazing" I say. "Yeah it is" Ashley agrees and cuddles into Calum's arm.

I heard talking outside the room and my heart rate increases. Ivory looks at me with wide eyes. She could hear me. And I bet all the other guys could too. The door opens up to reveal Luke and Paige.