Sworn Enemies ~ Two

Chapter Two,

Lucia....

After the school day, I walk home, thinking about the guys. Are they actually going to be talking to me now? Maybe they were just being polite and needed someone to show them around... But why did they pick the only person in the class, that obviously looks like an outcast?

I sigh frustrated with my thoughts. Of course they were just being nice. It won't be long until they become popular and look at you the way everyone else does.

I walk into my house not wanting to be alone with my thoughts.

"Hey mum! I'm home!" I exclaim, she comes into the living room, smiling at me.  "Hey Lucia, how was school?" Mum asks, a pleased smile on her face, giving me a hug. "It was the same as usual.. I showed a couple of new guys around, but that's about it.. Nothing exciting." I shake my hand to dismiss the topic, she nods.

"Well, that was nice of you." She tells me, I laugh nodding. "I guess."

"Hey Lucia." Ashley jumps on the couch beside me as I flick through the channels. She smiles at me pervertedly, making me laugh and raise my eyebrow. "What?"

"I seen you with those guys today." She wiggles her eyebrows. "Oh yeah.." I nod.

"They're pretty hot. And I heard they were Australian.." She wiggles her eyebrows again. I laugh. "Well you heard correct." I turn on 'Friends'. "Well, can you wait for me tomorrow, and introduce me to them? The curly haired boy is cute." She asks. "I don't know Ashley.." I trail on. The guys were just being polite to me. They don't actually want to be my friend.

"Come on!" She whines, jumping up and down on the couch. "Ashley no!" I say, she pouts at me. I sigh deeply. I have to say yes. Otherwise she won't leave me alone. "Fine!" I huff loudly. She laughs smiling widely. "Yey!" She hugs me. "Damn you're cold. Mum, turn on the heating."

"Why do you want me to introduce them to you anyways? You're only fifteen." I ask, she shrugs. "Y'know. Dad's seven years older than mum. Did that stop them from being in love? So, why are you getting all defensive about my age? Curly will love me, when he meets me." She flicks her hair and I nod.

"His name is Ashton." I state, her mouth and eyes widen. "What a pretty name."

.     .     .     .     .     .     .     .     .     .     

Ashley runs down the stairs, her hair curled, make up done nicely and a floral skirt with combat boots and a white tank top. "Do I look okay?" She asks, looking in the full length mirror in the hall. I nod. "Who are you trying to impress?"

"Ashton." She rolls her eyes. I laugh. "I'm nervous." She admits. "Why?" I laugh at her, she grabs her school bag. "Meeting Ashton." She says in a duh tone. I shake my head continuing to laugh. I just hope they will actually talk to me today. "He's just human, stop being nervous." I tell her, she nods.

We enter the school gates and walk into the school. Ashley follows me to my locker and smiles. "Ashley, go get your books and then I'll bring you to them." I tell her, she sighs and nods. She walks away after saying. "You better introduce them to me."

After she leaves, I feel a tapping on my shoulder making me jump. I turn around to be faced with Luke. "Hey Lucia." He smiles brightly. I smile, sighing in relief. I was wrong. "Hey Luke, what's up?" I ask nonchalantly, as I finish getting my books. 

"Nothing, the guys were being idiots, and I seen you so I came to talk." He explains, I nod. "Come." I say, he nods and follows me as I walk to Ashley's locker. "Where are we going." I jut want you to meet my sister." I tell him, he nods smiling.