Chapter Forty Six.

Chapter Forty Six,

Ivory...

I make my way to Magdalena's shop. I'm still afraid about having to use a Ouija board. I do believe in the paranormal shit, and I'm going to use one of the worst things to do with the paranormal. There's no doubt in my mind that something is going to go wrong, but I have to do it to protect everyone from me. I need to control myself.

I walk inside and call out for Magdalena. "In here Ivory!" she says from the back room. I follow her voice and see her sitting at the table with a smile on her face. "Hey Magdalena" I wave, taking a seat in front of her.

"I have everything here for you" she smiles, handing me a box with incense, sage and candles in it. I pick up a picture of a man and a woman, I look at her confused and she smiles sympathetically.

"They are your birth parents, I was also great friends with them. I took that picture and they told me to keep it because I thought it was beautiful. That was when your mother was a few weeks pregnant with you" she says, her eyes became glossy, from tears.

I pull her into a hug and look at the picture again. My mother was beautiful. She had shiny brown hair and big green eyes. She had an hourglass figure and a big white smile. My dad was a brown haired man with brown eyes, he also had a big white smile. He was tall and bulky.

They were both hugging each other and smiling into the camera. I don't realize I'm crying until a tear hits the picture. I sniffle and wipe my tears away.

I'm crying over two people I have never seen or met. "It's okay Ivory" Magdalena rubs my back. I nod and continue looking through the box.

I stop and a shiver takes over my body. At the bottom of the box was another box. I pulled out the box, written in the middle, in big letters was 'What secrets will you unlock?'

I look up to Magdalena and she smiles. I continue to read the writing on the box.

'Never use the Ouija board if you think it is just a game'

'Never use the Ouija board alone'

'Never use the Ouija board in the cemetery'

'Never leave the planchette on the Ouija board if you aren't using it'

'Never forget to say goodbye to the Ouija Spirits'

I was freaking out on the inside, I'm going to die. I jump feeling a hand on my shoulder. I look up and see Magdalena smiling at me "Don't be scared. It'll be fine, all you have to do is stick to the rules. I used it a million times and I'm perfectly fine. Here are the rules...."

She finishes telling me the rules and I stand up. "Thank you Magdalena" I smile. She kisses my cheek and brings me to the door. "Remember the rules" she warns. "I will" I nod. She smiles and I walk out.

It was already dark, I had to do it in dark to set the mood. So I'll do it tonight. Michael already agreed when I asked him before I came here. I arrive home and Lucia's sitting on the couch watching TV, cuddling into Luke. "Ehem" I cough. They look over at me and I smile.