Chapter Thirty Nine.

Chapter Thirty Nine,

Lucia...

(A Few Months Later)

"I'm going to miss you guys" I cry giving Elise and Liam big hugs. "We love you Lucia... you have to Skype us, we will miss you so much" Elise sobs when I pull away.

I pull Liam into a hug and he sighs deeply. "Please don't forget us" he whispers.

"I'll never forget you guys, I love you both" I say and he pulls away and wipes his face. "I have to go guys, bye" I say sadly. We hug once more before I go through the security.

.....

"Lucia!" Ivory practically screams when she sees me. She runs up to me and gives me a massive hug. "Ivory! I missed you so much!" I smile widely when she pulls away. "Come on, I'm so excited for them to see you're here!" She squeals pulling me out of the airport.

We arrive home and it all feels so weird. I haven't been home in ages. "I'm so excited!" 

"Where are we going?" I ask. "To the guys' house, everyone's there" she smiles widely.

We arrive outside the house that I haven't seen in so long. Ivory knocks vigorously on the door. "I'm coming!" I hear Ashton shout making me laugh and butterflies form in my stomach. It's been five months since they came to Australia. So when they left I haven't seen them in person for longer than when I moved to Australia.

He opens the door and when he sees me he looks confused at first, but then jumps ontop me. "Lucia! What are you doing here!!" He screams in my ear. "I'm moving back" I tell him. The guys rush out to see what the commotion was.

"Lucia!" They all scream. I look around and don't see Luke. I furrow my eyebrows at Ivory confused but she shrugs, knowing what I was looking at her for. "We missed you so so so freaking much! What are you doing here!" Michael exclaims at the top of his lungs making me laugh.

"I'm moving back to California guys!" I exclaim. They all have excited expressions on their faces and Calum drags me inside. "What made you move back?" Emily asks.

"I thought about it... It was hard leaving Elise and Liam, but I missed you guys so much and I couldn't stand to stay away from you" I say and they pull me into another tight hug. "Where's Luke?" I ask looking around. I don't see Paige either so they're more than like gone out.

"Out with Paige.... He texted me saying he'll be back in a minute" Michael says. I nod. "Seriously though I'm not t-" I hear Paige laugh loudly until she walks into the lounge with Luke and stops. She glares at me before speaking. "Umm.... Lucia what are you doing here?" She asks, trying to be nice.

"I'm moving back" I smile widely. "Seriously!" Luke screams. I nod, he runs up to me picking me up and spinning around. "Ow!" Paige groans making Luke put me down and look at her worried.

"What's wrong?" He asks quickly. "Nothing, the baby just kicked and it hurt" she giggles and sits down on a chair. "I'm so glad you're moving back, we missed you" he smiles widely, probably the widest I've seen him smile before.

I want to just tell him I love him and I want to be able to kiss him and cuddle up with him... But I can't.

I smile. "I missed you guy too, like... so much. When you guys left Australia, I realized how much I missed you and that was a lot" I say.

"I lo- I mean... I'm really glad you're back" Luke coughs.

.....

"I miss you already" Elise frowns. I am sitting in my bedroom that I haven't been in for ages, on my bed Skyping Elise. "I miss you too, but today was amazing" I smile.