Chapter Twenty Eight

Chapter Twenty Eight,

Lucia...

"Hey Luke" I smile, hugging him when he opens the door. I feel better now that he knows he doesn't need to get upset anymore. He really frightened me last night, with how upset me was.

Last night, I think we had the most meaningful conversation we have ever had. He told me that he used to be bullied. He told me how the guys protected him and that's why they're all such good friends. I hated, hearing how people could pick on him.

What sick person would make such an amazing person feel so bad about themselves?!

Hi Lucia." He sighs in relief. Relief from what? I smile up at him, wanting to kiss him, but I dismiss the thought.

"Lucia! Guess what!" Michael screams, running into the hall, Ashton and Calum following him. "What?" I giggle, looking at his huge grin. He looks so excited and childish.

"We made a band!" Ashton claps his hands together impatiently, grinning from ear to ear. "I was going to tell her!" Michael yells, stomping his foot, glaring at Ashton. Ashton winks giggling. "A band?" I gape, they all nod. I pull out of the hug with Luke, waiting for someone to explain.

"Yeah, Ashton, Michael, Luke and I. . . We are calling ourselves The Seconds Of Five Summers." Michael slaps Calum across the back of the head.

"No, it's going to be Bromance." I laugh loudly. "5 Seconds Of Summer!" Ashton screams, glaring at Michael and Calum.

"Yeah, anyways. Ashton's the drummer. I will be the sexy bassist." He winks, I grin. "Michael will play guitar, and so will Luke!" His tone is so high pitched, he's so excited.

"Well are you just going to be an orchestra, or will there be singers?" I chuckle to myself. I'm funny.

"We all sing." Oh? I gape surprised. "Well that's perfect! Play a song. . . have you practiced one?" I look at them curiously. I want to hear them play!

"Sur-"

"No. . ." Luke cuts them off.

"Please!" I beg in a baby voice, he shakes his head. "Fine then, but you're going to have to play for me someday." I grin, poking him. He rolls his eyes, pursing his lips. What's wrong with him?

Why doesn't he want to play in front of me? He knows I heard him already. And it's not like I'm going to judge his voice. From the small bit of the song I heard him sing yesterday, I know for a fact that he is my favourite singer of all time.

"Wanna go out?" Ashton's voice snaps me out of my thoughts. "Ashton, I know I'm irresistible and sexy as f, but you have a girlfriend." They all laugh, Ashton rolls his eyes, giving me a you're-an-idiot look. "I meant all of us to get food!"

"Mhm." I raise my eyebrow, he gives me a sarcastic smile. I make a kissy face at him, we both start laughing. "Come on!" We all jump out of the house and get into Michael's car.

. . . . .

"Bye bitches!" I wave, looking back at them all sticking their heads out of the car. "You're the bigger bitch!" Michael laughs. "I love you too Mickey."

"Stop calling me that!"

"Never!" I giggle. "Bye!" They wave and Michael drives off. I walk into my house, meeting my mum coming down the stairs. "Where were you?" She walks into the dining room, setting the table.

I look at the clock. It's 5:30. Wow, I was with them for a while.

"Oh, I was out with the guys. . . I didn't know what time it was, I also got food so I don't want dinner. . ." I smile.