Chapter Thirty Two.

Chapter Thirty Two,

Luke...

When I woke up, I decide to finally take a shower and stop moaning in bed all day.

I still hate that Lucia left with no explanation, she broke my heart, but I still can't help but love her.I walk downstairs and everyone's sitting in the kitchen at the kitchen island, while Ivory and Emily make the breakfast. It's not the same though. I'm so used to Lucia being the one making the food. Making the best pancakes of all time.

"Hey guys" I smile, they look at me and smile. "You alright?" Ashton asks. I nod and sit down on the empty stool beside Calum. "Do you want to do something today?" I ask them. They look at me confused but then grow smiles on their faces.

"Yeah sure, what?" Calum asks me. "I don't know... Anything to get me out of this boring house" I sigh. I literally feel like I'm going to die of boredom in this house without Lucia around.

"Maybe we should go see a movie... I heard that the new scary film ouija is in" Ashley says. "Yeah as if you could handle scary" Calum teases. "Well I can cuddle into you on the scary parts" she smiles making Calum laugh.

"Okay guys, get a room... who wants to go see ouija?" Michael asks.

We all put up our hands. "Guess we're going to see Ouija" Emily smiles as Ivory and her hand us our plate of breakfast.

"Is Zarald coming?" I ask looking at Ivory, she's closest to him. "I'll check" she says typing in her phone. We eat our breakfast. "No, he has to go to work" Ivory replies. "He works?" I ask.

"Yeah, he got a job yesterday" she answers. "Oh" was all I said. When we finish our food, I wait until everyone is dressed since I'm dressed already and then we leave.

.....

The movie finishes, I hated it. All the girls were cuddled in to the guys, but I had no one. I'm sick of thinking about it, but I can't stop thinking about it. Thinking about how I have no one now. 

We go to the diner and get a booth before ordering our food.

"That movie was terrifying" Ashley says and I scoff. "It was stupid" I say and she frowns at me. "I was scared" she says and leans back into Calum.

I can tell I hurt her feeling with how I spoke to her, but these days I have just gotten grouchier, it's either because I haven't ate that much, or maybe it's all because of Lucia.

Everyone is acting like happy couples, which makes me want to cry. Even though Lucia and I weren't actually dating, people that looked at us would've thought we were. And I miss how it felt.

I want Lucia back so bad.

I am getting really shaky, which only happens once every full moon. I bite my lip, feeling a very heavy pressure being put on me, I have to get out for some air, I can't breath. "Guys, I-I'm going to get s-some air" I say and run out of the diner.

I lean up against the wall to control my breathing, but it won't slow down. I feel myself changing.

I run into the woods beside the diner, when I feel my bones beginning to break. I turn into a Werewolf. What the fuck? Why the fuck am I a Werewolf? I thought I could only turn on a full moon.

I begin running anywhere, I just want to get away from everyone. A while later I arrive outside my parents cabin.

My mum and dad come out and look at me. "Luke, why are you a wolf now?!" My mum scolds.

How do I change back?! I try and say, but I'm a Werewolf so, I didn't know how to tell her. "Calm down and you'll change back Luke. You're freaking out" she says. I didn't know how she knew what I wanted to tell her, but I calm down and change back. It was a lot easier than I thought.