Chapter Thirty Three.

Chapter Thirty Three,

Lucia...

(Two Months Later)

"Hey Ivory!" Elise and I exclaim. "Hey guys, what's up" she smiles widely. After that day Elise came to Liam's I went to the beach and seen Elise. I talked to her and now we hang out all the time.

Her and Liam also worked things out, he finally realized that 'she is the one'. They're really cute together, but I always feel like the third wheel now. So now, Ivory, Elise and I are having sort of a girls night. Which is funny because Ivory's on the other side of the world.

"Nothing much... popcorn?" Elise asks Ivory making us laugh. "Did you hear the guys' new song? Got it put it out, and everyone is loving it. I'm so happy for them" Ivory says, I furrow my eyebrows at her.

"What song?" I ask. "I guess you haven't... it's called Amnesia, it's amazing and since you haven't heard them play, you should look it up" she smiles. "Why is it called Amnesia?" Elise asks.

"I don't know" she gives me the smile. "But it has a really good story to it, you should hear it"

"So look it up, I wanna hear it" Elise tells me. "No, maybe another time" I say. "Can we watch the movie now?" I ask. "Yeah sure" they both smile.

.....

"Lucia, is Elise asleep?" Ivory asks me. I check and see her eyes closed and she's snoring softly. "Yeah" I nod my head. "Why didn't you want to hear the song earlier?" She asks me. "It's nothing" I shake my hand.

"Come on, are you afraid that if you hear it you'll start crying and all the hurt that you're finally getting over will come back?" She asks. Wow she knows me well. "Yeah" I mumble quietly.

"Lucia?" She says making me look at her. "Listen to the song... you'll love it" she smiles. "I have to go, Michael wants me to come to bed... bye" she smiles.

"Bye, thanks for tonight Ivory" I say and she nods. I hang up and turn off the TV. I walk to my room, not bothering to wake Elise up. My couch is comfy enough, she'll manage.

I lay down on my bed and look at the ceiling. I have an urge to listen to the song. But I don't want to.

My phone rings, the caller ID was blocked so I debate whether to answer it or not. After the fourth ring I quickly answer it. "Hello?" I ask, no one answered. "Hellllooo?" Again no answer. "Hell-"

"Lucia?" I hear Luke's voice on the other end making my heart skip a million beats. "Luke" I breath out. "Lucia I'm so sorry for not talking to you and not showing up at the airport... I just miss you so much Lucia... I'm sorry" I could hear the regret in his voice.

"Luke, you were the one person I wanted the most at the airport to say goodbye to me... but you didn't come" I frown. Speaking to him only now made me realize how annoyed I am with him. "I'm sorry L-"

"Goodbye Luke" I say bluntly and hang up. I let out a shaky breath and I feel tears burning my eyes.

No! I am not going to cry! I am stronger then this, it's been two months, why am I still sad about this?

"Lucia, are you okay?" I snap my head towards the door and Elise is standing in the doorway looking at me confused. That's when a tear drops on my hand. I wipe my face quickly and nod. "I'm fine, did I wake you?" I ask.

"Well, I did hear you shouting hello" she laughs and walks over to my bed. "Who was it?" She asks. "It was an old friend" I smile. "An old boyfriend?" She raises her eyebrow. "I don't even know what we were anymore" I laugh slightly.

"Is he the guy that sings the song Ivory was telling us about?" She asks and I nod. "Can I please hear it?" She pouts. "I don't k-" I look at her and she pouts more. "Fine" I sigh and grab my laptop making her smile.

I quickly type in 5 Seconds of Summer Amnesia. I see the thumbnail and recognize Calum and Ashton immediately, so I click on it, dreading what I'm about to see. This better not be a sad song.

"I remember the day you told me you were leaving,

I remember the makeup running down your face,

And the dreams you left behind you didn't need them,

Like every single wish we ever made,

I wish that I could wake up with amnesia,

And forget about the stupid little things,

Like the way it felt to fall asleep next to you,

And he memories I never can escape,

'Cause I'm not fine at all,

No I'm really not fine at all,

Tell me this is just a dream,

'Cause I'm really not fine at all" It finished. He looked so sad it made my heart ached. I couldn't control the stream of tears that came out of my eyes, along with loud sobs.

Elise pulls me into her chest and rubs the back of my head. "Is it the blondy guy?" She asks and I nod my head. "Lucia, please don't cry" she says sadly. "O-okay, I'm sorry" I pull away and wipe my face.

"Don't be sorry, you got your heart broken... I don't know how, but you did... I've been through a heartbreak moment in my life and you helped me... don't cry over this guy, sure he's hot as hell but there are many other guys in the world" she says.

"A heart takes time to heal... But it will eventually" she says.

"Thanks Elise, I'm sorry for getting mascara on your top" I laugh at the black smudged on her white t-shirt. "It's okay" she laughs. "It's a good song though... it does have a good story to it, like Ivory said. I'm guessing it's about you" she says. I bite my lip, shrugging.

Maybe it was about me...

.....

"Did you guys have fun last night?" Liam asks walking into my apartment. "We had an amazing time babe!" Elise smiles and hugs Liam tightly.

"We did" I nod and give Liam and Elise a plate of bacon and eggs. "Thanks Lucia" they both smile. "So why are you guys up so early?" Liam asks shoving the bacon into his mouth and moaning from the taste making us laugh.

"We went to bed early and Lucia wakes up super early, so she woke me up" Elise smiles. "It was hard, but I got her up.... Eventually" I say making them laugh. "Hey! I'm not hard to wake up" Elise says and looks at Liam. "Am I?" She asks.

"Very hard baby" he laughs and brushes a piece of her hair off of her face. "Well... I don't care" she says and I nod. "I like being hard to wake up... it annoys people" she tells us making Liam and I laugh. "God, you guys are annoying... I'm going to get dressed" she frowns and walks to my bedroom.

"I love her" Liam says making my head snap to him and his eyes widen. "Did I just..." he says and I nod. "Aww" I tease.

"I do, I really do... I'm in love with her" he smiles widely. "Wow, that's the first time I said that" he laughs. She walks out. "What were you guys talking about?" She asks and Liam runs up to her, picking her up and spinning her around making her laugh. "What's going on?" She asks.

"Nothing" he smiles and lets her down. After they leave, I get a quick shower, get dressed do my hair and makeup and then I leave. I walk down the town that I know a lot better now, unlike the first day.

I decide to walk along the beach, watch the sun come up since it's early in the morning. I sit down on the sand and look around. It was deserted, but I liked it. I hear talking from a distance making me look down the other end of the beach. I see two people walking along the beach, but I couldn't make them out, due to the bright sunrise.

I laid back down on the sand, looking up at the bright sky.

"Lucia?" I hear making me jump up quickly.

"Luke?"