Part 2: Shimura

"NOOOOOOO!!!!"

"Im sorry kid, I wasn't fast enough".

"MOMMMMMMMMM!!! HIBAKIIIIIII!!!!"

I stared at the scene of my mother holding my brother, both crying in their last moments as the car finally gave in and burst.

"I got the kid here! Quickly, catch those guys!"

It may have been subconsciously, but I burned the image of my mother and brother burning. Screams of pain in their faces. I had not realized I was back on the ground and being taken by paramedics. The one who pulled me out of the car was standing in front of me. It was a hero, wearing a yellow cape, quite old and very short. I was already above his head level, not that it mattered. I was on the ground. The hero blocked my sight of the car as I heard more gunshots coming from behind me.

The police had just arrived and were raining bullets down on the suited men. Even after what I saw, I could feel my tears curve away from my mouth as I smiled. I wide smile going from ear to ear. Ain't that a sight for anyone to see, a child smiling at his family burning.

"Kid, what's your name?", the old man asked.

"H-Hisashi...Hisashi M-M-Midoriya".

"A Midoriya huh"he spoke,"Listen, the paramedics are going to take you to the hospital, so just stick with them, got it?!"

All I could muster up was a small nod. The tears On my face had already run dry and my smile quickly became neutral.

"We'll take it from here Gran Torino", one of the paramedics had said. Gran Torino. I see. He was the hero that pulled me out of that inferno before I was killed.

I was then pulled away by a female paramedic and her male partner in the back of an on scene ambulance.

"He got a really bad burn on left shoulder! We will apply some ointment!"

Honestly, after that, everything was a blur going forward. The paramedics had done their job and eased the pain of the wound on my left side. I watched as Gran Torino jumped away and took out the rest of the bad guys. The wound I had sustained must've been worse than I thought for all I could remember was blacking out.

Soon I had regained a bit consciousness as the blinding lights pasted over me. I turned to my right to see the same paramedic, and then to my left to see the male. I had already recognized where I was since it was not too long ago I had received news about my quirk.

Funny isn't it. It hasn't even been half an hour and I was back here again. My head was filled with echoing voices of the people around me. The rolling of whatever I was laying on seemed to be a bit louder. I tried reaching with my right hand out to see if I could pull myself up. I hated being on my back, even in sleep, I would rest on my side.

Suddenly, a hand was placed over mine, covering it like a blanket. My vision became clear as I saw a beautiful woman. She had black hair, black eyes, in a nurse's outfit with a mole on the right of her bottom lip. Her eyes seemed to glimmer as I looked at my own reflection. Her smile was warm and sweet. It almost reminded me of-

"Mother...."

She chuckled a little bit but in a sweet way. "You're gonna be alright there Hisashi".

She had somehow put me at ease as I let my body relax back down.

"Who. Are you?" I asked.

She gave a closed smile to me. "You can call me Nana".

'Nana' I thought, 'I think Hibaki has talked about you before, not that I actually listened'.

I closed my eyes as my mind went back to a deep sleep. 'Nana'