Part 22: Day 2 of Camp

SECOND DAY OF TRAINING: 4AM

I'm sure you all can remember just how much of an early bird I am. Waking up at 4 in the morning was no issue especially with my Recovery quirk constantly active giving me energy. Our class was supposed to meet in front of our cabin before training started to go through details.

Putting it lightly, no one looked to be ready for training this early beside a few like Yagi, Bakugo, Todoroki and Jirou.

Mr. Aizawa had given us a quick run through on the purpose of this camp and what we are supposed to accomplish before the week is over. The camp was supposed to fasten the process of improving our quirks. Usually this change would happen as we grew up, however oew that the villains are getting stronger, it was important for us to be as prepared as we can in the future.

Aizawa had tossed a ball to Bakugo for a quick demonstration.

"Bakugo, throw that ball as far as you can," Aizawa ordered.

"Just like the assessment test huh? GO TO HELL!!!" Bakugo yelled as he exploded the ball away.

The ball did go out of everyone's sight and into the trees but when Aizawa showed us his distance, everyone including myself was speechless.

"The first time you did this, you got 705.5 meters but now you got 709.5 meters. Barely any progress was made in your quirks"

"Woah man, Bakubro didn't do as good as I thought he would," Kirishima said.

"Yeah dude, what's up with that?" Kaminari said.

"In the first semester, you all had numerous encounters with villains. You've gained experience, practical skill and a bit of increased stamina in the mix but overall your quirks have not improved by much. This camp is going to push you into wishing you want to die. You'll be working all day in and day out on improving your quirks and by the end you'll be significantly better, that is, if you survive"

"Midoriya, you are again a special case. Everyone, Midoriya will do his best to help you guys out until told otherwise"

"But what is he going to do for training if he's helping us?" Ochako asked.

"That will be later but for now, don't worry about it and just worry about improving yourselves"

"That villain has to wait till we're done? What he going to do, steal out quirks"

"I'll be borrowing them Bakugo, for an experiment"

"WHAT!? LIKE HELL I'LL GIVE YOU MY QUIRK!"

"That's not for you to decide Bakugo. I'll be taking them whether you like it or not, consider it my reward for getting more monster kills then you in the forest"

Bakugo didn't respond but only growled why small foam why forming in his mouth.

"Alright! That's enough wasted time. Your training begins, right now!" Aizawa said.

And so it did. My entire class were brought into an open are where each person was given enough room for themselves to improve their quirk. Since Nana's training was the base for their new training regimen, everyone already knew what to do.

The only difference was the level of intensity that was added an example was Bakugo's training. He would dip his hands into boiling water to expand his palms sweat glands and he would release a huge explosion above him before continuing boiling his hands.

For me, I did my best to assist my classmates but since the Pussycats were there as well to lend a 'paw', I was left floating above everyone and observing.