Part 81: Take Aim

<BOOOMMMMM!!!!!>

".........no way......" Yagi said underneath his breath as a large explosion 10 miles away could be seen,".....did Midoriya do this?"

The bright light it had off continued to grow and before Yagi knew it, Todoroki had stomped his foot on the ground to manifest a large, sturdy wall of his ice that would inevitably take on the shockwave

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The bright light it had off continued to grow and before Yagi knew it, Todoroki had stomped his foot on the ground to manifest a large, sturdy wall of his ice that would inevitably take on the shockwave.

SHING!!!!!

"YAGI!" Todoroki said, grabbing Yagi by the arm before they both along with Bakugo took cover behind another alleyway as they listened to the oncoming shock, the shattering glass of windows and collapsing buildings.

SHATTER!!!!

CRACK!!!!

VRRRRRR!!!!!

BBBRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

'If this is somehow a quirk....then we absolutely cannot beat Midoriya' Todoroki thought to himself as the massively strong wind pressure started to zoom past the alleyway, pushing over cars, lampposts, trees, and more buildings.

'That bastard has an exploding quirk?!? No. It couldn't have been a quirk. He was being looked at by Aizawa, we all saw it. Then how- HOLD ON. AIZAWA!!!' Bakugo realized,' That nerd is probably thinking the same thing!!'

'Everyone in the blast......' Yagi wide eyed but still kept them fairly shut to keep any dust or debris from getting in.

'Dead....' Todoroki sadly thought,' Mirko, Hawks, Aizawa, Fatgum and...Shinso!'

All 3 of them had realized that not only have the heroes and police have potentially died, but also their new classmate and friend. Soon the shock of the blast had subsided allowing for each of them to scale up the alley and look at the result of the explosion.

'.....' They were speechless. For blocks, the destruction of the city seems evergoing, stretching far from the epicenter with the damage decreasing to the areas furthest away. Smoke and fed flames were at first illuminating the night but because of the heavy rain above, they were put almost entirely out so now it only looked as though embers were lingering.

"We have to go see if everyone's alright," Yagi said, activating 55 percent of his One For All, and after stepping a step forward, Todoroki caught him by the arm again.

"Yagi," Todoroki said expressing his concern," I know what you're gonna do, but if he was able to pull off such an attack just now, and in so little time, what makes you think he can't do it again?"

"It doesn't.matter Todoroki. Aizawa and Shinso could still be alive. I don't think Midoriya would have-"

"Are you kidding me right now you damn DEKU?!" Bakugo shouted," Look what he just did. LOOK! HE DESTROYED DOZENS OF CITY BLOCKS WITH HIMSELF AT THE CENTER!!! DON'T TELL ME WHAT HE WOULD AND WOULDN'T DO!"

All For One's UA {BNHA x ALL FOR ONE}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें