Part 96: Eri's Second Voice

<WITH BAKUGO>

Smoke and dust circled around the building where the class had encountered the awakened Eri, who hadn't made any moves against them yet.

Instead of helping with the evacuation efforts for the officers, he instead stood at the very front of the front lines against Eri, unaware of anything else but, he did have one concern that made him keep looking back past most of his classmates towards a certain ambulance.

'The nerd...' Bakugo thought, seemingly trying to think of a way to get Yagi out of here, without letting Eri try anything with her Rinnegan,' Well shit. The extras will have to get him also. I can't keep my eyes off this brat!'

"Bakugo!" Todoroki said right behind him, along with Kirishima, Kaminari, Mineta,Iida and Jirou," I've contacted Uraraka, and she says she had Yagi"

"Great, now I can really focus on teaching the bastard's daughter a lesson," Bakugo said in a serious tone, as he continued to watch the smoke and dust spread out to reveal 2 glowing purple eyes.

"Pomeranian! Daddy says he needs Broccoli!!" Eri announced as she began walking forward," I don't want to battle, but if you stand in the way, I'll push you!"

'It's strange to hear what she just said as a threat' Iida thought, readying himself to sprint forward,' As soon as there's an opening, I'll charge in with my Recipro and hopefully land a hit'

"Guys! I'm sure I'm not the only one who thought this, but isn't there a better way to fight a little girl," Mineta quivered at the very back of the group.

"Sorry Mineta, but Eri's on a different level then normal kids. She's the daughter of Midoriya, and that itself is something," Iida said," You're quirk is going to be vital in order to take her down as peacefully as we can Mineta, so hop on my back"

Without question, Mineta hopped into Iida's back, like a small backpack, and prepared himself from the moment Iida would speed in if necessary.

Eri was continuingly walking at a pace that seemed normal, almost as if she wasn't in a rush at all, and Bakugo and Todoroki noticed. Being in the class's top 3 students, this was easy to make out.

"Hmmhmm. Hmmhmm. Okay Daddy. There are...1..2..3....7! 7 heroes!" Bakugo heard Eri say from almost 30 meters away.

'Is she...talking to someone?! Midoriya?!' Bakugo thought, looking over to see Todoroki also having the realization,' Ears said that she heard 3 heart beats, and that they all belonged to adults'

"Hey Ears!!" Bakugo said to Jirou behind him," Are you sure that a brat has an adult's heartbeat?!"

"That's right! She seems to have an adult's heartbeat!" Jirou said, letting everyone know around her and through her communicator to the rest of the class," It doesn't make sense, unless this is somehow a quirk"

"No. It definitely makes sense!" Todoroki glared ahead, seeing Eri pick up her pace as her calm walk turned to a light jog leaning forward," Get ready guys!"

"Ready!!!" Kirishima said with his hardened hands in front of him, followed by Jirou preparing a. Soundwave attack, Kaminari ready to let loose, Todoroki using both sides and Iida ready to sprint with Mineta on his back.

"AHHHHHH!!!!!!" Eri cried out as she started to sprint directly to the heroes, as she slowly pulled out a knife from behind.

"RAHHHHHH!!!!!" Bakugo screamed, as he was the first to make a move, exploding himself forward with a hand reached back.