Part 9: Hado Memories

SOMEWHERE IN U.A.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"......I...can't move"

"Well sonny, you have overused your quirks"

"Recovery Girl? So I'm in the Nurse's office huh. At least I'm not dead"

"Stop being dramatic, you kids are always making a big deal out of things"

"Well, I can't help feeling a bit concerned about my well being. I am in a medical bed, with an oxygen mask and a cast around my hand, just how bad is it Recovery Girl?"

"Well, your fingers had cracked a little bit on the bone so the cast is to keep you from moving them at all, and the mask was required to make sure you regain consciousness. You were brought in with blood coming out of your mouth and filling your lungs"

"Must've been my Barrier quirk, All Might and that Nomu sure were powerful, but never mind that how are the others?"

"Your classmates are fine with little to no injuries"

"Very good, and the teachers?"

"Aizawa and 13 were unharmed and All Migh-"

"No. That's all I wanted to know. Thank you for treating me"

I was in the Nurse's office being treated. Recovery Girl informed me that I would transfer to a nearby hospital where they would perform the required tests on me to see if I have any other problems. She said that most likely I would spend a night there.

"What time is it" I asked

"It's already 7pm dear"

"That's quite late don't you think"

I noticed that my shoes and mask had been taken off along with the black coat of my hero costume.

"Your mask was damaged beyond repair. So you'll be receiving the new one next week. You have the next 2 days to recover so you should be alright" Recovery Girl informed.

"When will I be transported?"

KNOCK! KNOCK!

'Speak of the devil'

"Um, we are here to transfer to Midoriya. We need you to quickly sign his release forms"

"I'll be right back dear so don't you move from that bed"

'Should you be leaving me here alone?!' I thought

I was now alone inside the room with nothing to do or stimulate my mind to pass the time. I mustered enough strength to place my hand over my chest and activate Healing Touch, but nothing seemed to feel different. I was able to sit up but that is the best I could do at the moment. Energy was something I was lacking and fell right back down on the bed.

'Looks like Healing touch doesn't recovery energy or ease side effect like this bumping in my head'

"Midoriya?"

"Hado? What brings you here?"

Nejire came floating through a window to my right. She was wearing her P.E. uniform and seemed to be sweating a bit.