Part 52: Eyes Open

LABORATORY

After my sudden collapse, the doctor had brought me to an empty room that happened to have a bed inside. The bed itself was the same size as the room, with the room's walls on the edges right on the bed except for the front where there was enough room for anyone to open the door.

It was late still being about 3:30 AM, and the girls, Kendo, Nejire, Saiko, Melissa and Toga along with Eri sat on the edge of my bed waiting for me to recover back to consciousness. I was hooked up to a large life support machine above me as a breathing mask with steam coming out of it connected to my face, and a lot more wires connected onto my torso.

"He's looks bad," Melissa said in a concerned tone," I don't understand why I can just repair him him Overhaul"

"You heard the doc. Hisashi isn't in a state where simply healing him would wake him up. Because he brought in more quirks than we thought, he ended up going into a coma," Kendo reminded.

"We should've just gotten 25 or so quirks, and then he wouldn't have to be in this vulnerable state," Saiko said beating herself up," I'm practically useless"

"Ladies. Relax alright. What you've all told me about Hisa-Chan, this is something he thought about doing," Toga tried to cheer them up.

"She's right," Nejire said," There's no doubt in my mind that he hadn't already thought about what would happen. I'd have to say that he pushed himself for the sake of Nana"

Saiko and Nejire had reported everything that had happened to the league and the doctor. We were ready to begin phase 2 of the revival of Nana but with me unconscious and the doctor unable to extract the quirks from my body, all they could do was wait for me to come.

"Will daddy wake up soon?," Eri said while looking up at the girls.

"Daddy will be up soon so don't worry," Toga said," For now, we should head back down to the league"

The girl's agreed as they all filed out of the room and closed the door behind them. The room I was staying was just up a flight of stairs from the first place we appeared in.

"You guys sure made a scene getting those quirks," the doc laughed as a large screen in the lab was displaying our earlier display," You guys greatly humiliated the heroes just look at how many heroes you wiped out in just a few minutes and don't even get me started on Midoriya's fight"

"I find it funny to see so many heroes get blown away by a girl in a purple tux," Shigaraki said.

"They were in the way of what we had to do," Nejire whined," I had too"

"Well because you had to do it,"the doctor continued,"You even destroyed that Hero Association helicopter and killed 3 people inside. Your faces are now out in the public and are officially on Japan's wanted list. Also check this out"

The doc pressed a button and changed the channel to another where you could see Endeavor and Hawks with a towel over their faces, covering the nasty injury I gave them as they were driven away by an ambulance.

"Woah! I can't really see it but that looks bad," Twice said.

/Reports show that the number 1 hero and the number 2 hero, had a battle with the infamous Hisashi Midoriya, a promising runaway student from U.A. For now, no comments have been given to the press and no official announcement on Midoriya's case was given./

/Nejire Hado and Saiko Intelli, were confirmed to be the 2 female villains we saw take out a class of future heroes from U.A. Also, a small child about the age of 6 to 7 was also seen at the sight and we got her name as Eri/