Part 28: Other Schools

THE DAY BEFORE THE BIG TEST

For the last 9 days, my classmates have been creating Ultimate moves and now results were finally starting to show. Everyone had at least one ultimate move developed. These Ultimate moves were explained to be a move to give a hero an advantage that is absolute. It didn't have to relate to battle but an advantage of some kind.

They even changed up a few things to their costumes.

I, on the other hand, was not at all training with the others. I already knew what I could do and so did the teachers. Aizawa was a bit skeptical on letting me waste away on the time I had before tomorrow's licensing exam, but he let me stand aside and observe from afar. Very nice. I got to watch everyone slowly grow and this gave me the opportunity to imagine mixing their quirks.

All Might was also standing with us after he almost got crushed by a rock, but Yagi managed to kick the debri into pieces. Yagi had finally changed his fighting style. All Might was present, but I could feel that he was avoiding me. Not once has he stood anywhere around me and always with another faculty member. Imagining things? Perhaps, but he never looked at me in the eyes and I still had to talk to him about a few 'details' as mom called it.

"Hey Erasure! It's our time to train!" Vlad King behind us.

"Vlad King, we still have 10 minutes left. You can wait" Aizawa said.

Vlad King and class 1-B came walking into our training room and an annoying someone was smirking at me.

"Well it isn't the villain!" Monoma said out loud.

"HEY! ONLY I GET TO CALL HIM A VILLAIN EXTRA!!!" Bakugo yelled.

"Monoma, I see you also have a nice taste in fashion. A double breasted tuxedo for a costume. I approve" I said with a smile and closing my hands together.

Monoma gave me a confused look but he then replaced it with a cocky smile.

"Of course, my quirk doesn't need anything flashy so style is the only way to go!" He said fixing every inch of his costume.

"Midoriya, not doing training again I see" Vlad King pointed out.

"Hisashi? You're not doing training?" Itsuka said stepping up to me.

"Itsuka, it's wonderful to see you again and no, I don't need this training"

'So cool...' Itsuka thought.

"(blush) I see, oh um, perhaps this is a selfish request but could I...."

"Borrow a quirk?" I finished for her.

Weirdly I wasn't opposed to the idea. No one has actually asked me to lend them a quirk before and it was usually me just giving them a quirk so I wanted to continue this. Perhaps I could even have her repay me later.

"Sure, but only if it's okay with Aizawa" I said, turning my attention to Aizawa while he just stared at me.

"(sigh) Like I said. It's your quirk, do what you want" Aizawa said, turning his attention back to my classmates.

"Itsuka," I said raising a hand," If you will"

Unexpectedly, she placed my hand on her cheek and held it there for a moment even resting her head on it. This was not left unnoticed as her class was blushing a bit. Some of the boys and girls had an irritated look on their faces while the others stared in awe.

"Okay Itsuka, I have given you the quirk but like last time, for a limited time"

She took my hand off of her cheek but kept a hold of it which at the time confused me. Until I remembered what Nana taught me so I let her enjoy the moment.