Part 121: Tomura and I

WITH AIZAWA (BEFORE YAGI'S ARRIVAL)

SLAM!!!

"OOF!" Kendo grunted as she was thrown into the back of a helicopter stationed in the prison. It was meant to carry prisoners so there was really only one way out," Tch! Let me out!"

"No," Aizawa immediately said," You're going to be taken away from here and somewhere else. Perhaps another prison until we can rehabilitate you Itsuka Kendo"

"Rehabilitate!?! I don't need that! I'm thinking clearly and I chose to be with Hisashi!" Kendo retorted like a child.

Kendo was very frustrated assuming that she was the first to be caught but against Aizawa's Erasure, she was smart enough to know that she had been beaten. That didn't stop her from putting up a fight. Suddenly, Kendo dashed towards Aizawa who was standing at the only opening of the helicopter but was stopped when Aizawa used his scarf to wrap around and pull her towards him where he delivered a knee to her stomach causing her to puke.

"Those bearings on your arms erase your quirks. Right now you're unable to fight Kendo," Aizawa said helping Kendo who was knelt over, move over and sit down and strap her into a seat where she would remain for the remainder of her ride in the helicopter," Sorry to have to be rough on you"

".......Hisa....shi...." Kendo mumbled, before going unconscious.

"Sigh, now, it's time to go after Midoriya-"

/Erasure!!/ Aizawa suddenly heard Mt. Lady's voice called out from his earpiece,/ I'm south of you!! I know you're dealing with Kendo but I need you here stat!! Any other heroes who are long ranged, please support!!/

'(!!!!) Mt. Lady!??' Aizawa thought, already running out of the helicopter and closing the door behind him," (puts hand to ear) This is Aizawa!! Mt. Lady! I'm headed your way!!!"

'This is bad' Aizawa thought. The urgency in her voice was giving his head a real spin. He trusted her abilities to accomplish almost anything and so far that's what she did. She was able to hold her own against most villains but now it was different. A gut feeling of some sort was telling him it wasn't another villain.

'Hold on Mt. Lady!'

---

Meanwhile, a distance away, My.Lady and Mirko were both faced with Shigaraki, Melissa and Saiko. Mirko had Saiko pinned, rendering her useless. She was aiming to perhaps knock her out but Melissa had suddenly done something absolutely wonderful. Even I didn't foresee.

Melissa had the quirk Overhaul and by dismantling 2 heroes she had gotten close to, she made their cells merge with her own, giving her appearance a more ravenous look and 2 arms on her back right along with the ability to use their quirks being a water and plant type.

"TCH!" Melissa grunted, nearly falling down to a knee," My head!"

The drawback of combining her body with 2 heroes, is an extremely painful feeling in her body as though she was being repeatedly stabbed. She was able to manage due to her increased strength, endurance and invulnerability but that could go only so far. She would reach a limit where she would be forced to fix herself before she faints.

"What the hell is that?!" Mirko shouted, before performing a powerful jump to reach all the way up to Mt. Lady's shoulder. She was in her giant form so of course he had to jump high," She merged her body with Aqua and Plant-Modeus"

"We also have Shigaraki to deal with!!" Mt. Lady shouted, seeing a figure walk through the smoke and towards them,' Maybe we should retreat for now? We can't beat them. We have Saiko so that will be one League member down but....GAH! DAMMIT!'