Part 109: Phase 1 Complete

CONTINUING

"Almighty Push!" Eri mumbled those words as both of her eyes turned into Rinnegans.

Nezuko felt a first wave that immediately cracked the ground beneath them on the second floor of the prison. She immediately put her hands up to block the invisible force that shot out of Eri, but before she knew it, she was watching as the shattered remains of the control room, the place that was in charge of every security system in the prison, got sent flying right along with her.

BBBRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!

Many pieces of metal swarmed her, cutting her skin or reaching down to her bones while she was air-borne. 500 feet in the air now, she was able to make out a portion of the large screen of the security room, the control desk that housed all the buttons and switches, and even the bodies of the guards Eri had killed prior to her Rinnegan push.

'I'm going to crash!' Nezuko thought, looking at her trajectory to see Tanjiro and Bakugo moving over the crowd,'Big brother'

WITH TANJIRO

.

.

.

.

SHOUTING

RUNNING

The prison was in a frenzy, similar to how ants react when you disturb their home. The soldiers and heroes were all rushing around with the soldiers taking care of the general maintenance such as passing out weapons to other soldiers, and equipping themselves with bullets, while the more elite and the heroes rushed over to the large cloud of dust and smoke that was created just a second ago.

"Bakugo! Don't follow me!" Tanjiro yelled back, as he and Bakugo either jumped from vehicle to vehicle, building to building or even used the shoulders or heads of the swarming soldiers below to launch themselves forward, towards the large explosion that came from the prison's north side," You're not allowed to fight! Get your friends and go to your tent!"

"Bakugo!" Ochako suddenly yelled from somewhere, and when Bakugo looked, he saw Ochako, Asui, Mineta and Sero all being escorted towards the south side of the prison, by a few prisoners, where their class tent would be," Where are you going!?"

"Yeah man!! We can't fight, remember!? No quirks!" Sero shouted while his view was blocked by an escorting soldier.

"Roundface..." Bakugo starred at Ochako but scoffed it aside about to continue forward but stopped in the middle of the crowding soldiers when Tanjiro also stopped," Hey Shorty, why'd you stop!?"

"Bakugo," Tanjiro said, but it was faint due to the many shouts and footsteps of the soldiers around them," You cannot fight. I can guess as to how you feel about this, but the reason we're up first, is to make sure you don't die"

"Like hell! We're supposed to watch you and the other extra adults die?!" Bakugo shouted," We're supposed to help right? When the adults can't!"

"You're supposed to make sure that you and your friends can fight, for when we die! Bakugo, I do not have time for this, there's obviously something I have to do right now so if you insist on following me, I'll force you to stop," Tanjiro said gripping the handle of his sword on his side," You don't know what it's like to kill, and you shouldn't have to. We'll take of it, but please just make sure that your friends are safe and in the worst case, make sure they're ready to evacuate the prison"

"Tch!" Bakugo sounded, looking at Tanjiro with his usual difficult face while Tanjiro only gave a blank one,".......FINE! I'll go with the extras but don't you dare think this means you're better than me. I only recognize a few people who are and you Shorty aren't one of them. If there's even a single sign that there's trouble, I'm going to BLOW THIS PLACE UP!!!"