Part 106: Tartarus's Slayer

TARTARUS (CLOUDY DAY)

VVVVVRRRRRRRRRRRRMMM

"Wow, this bridge is long," Ochako said as she stared outside the window of the school bus," I've never realized just how much effort was put into Tartarus. I've only ever heard small details of the place"

"It's not called the most secure prison for nothing," Sero added," This bridge is meant to stall anyone who tries to escape but that hadn't actually happen since the security inside is where it's at"

Driving down a long bridge that starts on the edge of Japan and continues over a large body of water or more specifically the ocean, the class besides the hospitalized Yagi and the kidnapped Yaoyorozu

Driving down a long bridge that starts on the edge of Japan and continues over a large body of water or more specifically the ocean, the class besides the hospitalized Yagi and the kidnapped Yaoyorozu. Taking one of the new specialized U.A. school bus, the class were heading to Japan's top prison to join the many heroes, and other forces to defend it against the assumed threat being me.

The long bridge that connected the mainland to Tartarus wasn't anything special besides the obvious connection to the artificial island.

"The bridge is 5 miles long," Aizawa said while he drove the bus," When we get there there will be procedures for each of you to follow. Security, scanners, sensors, they have it all. We are working with the country's military after all so that also means..no acting out. No matter what"

Aizawa gave Todoroki and especially Bakugo a look through the rear-view mirror. Bakugo didn;t notice because he was continuously glaring out his own window, but Todoroki gave a nod to which gave Aizawa a bit of relief.

"(sigh) The military of every nation is a bit different. I'm not to keen on the details, but they like to keep things a bit traditional"

"What does that mean Mr. Aizawa?" Mina asked.

"Heroes have to follow a certain set of rules such as the law and also the rules of the Commission. These rules limit how far a hero can go and just how much they could help. This is the complete opposite of the military. Yes, they do have rules, but if there is one thing that separates them from heroes, it is that they are allowed to kill. That means in public, secret and privately. No matter who they kill, it will not be against the law," Aizawa explained, getting a mixed reaction from the class," When Midoriya shows up and we all know he will, they will be the first ones to go into battle. The heroes and yourselves are to remain behind as backup"