Part 113: Who let the League Out?

CONTINUING

"ZENITSU!!!!"

"ZENITSU!!!!"

Breaking through the ceiling, a woman in pink landed and quickly dashed over to Endeavor and Todoroki in a guarding manner

Breaking through the ceiling, a woman in pink landed and quickly dashed over to Endeavor and Todoroki in a guarding manner. While I was in the process of raising a hand to attack her or more specifically, restrain and test her quirk, the man with a green and black checkered coat wielded a flaming sword that needed my attention.

Why aren't they being forced down like the others? I too was wondering the same question. For what I know was that it works in the area around me and that includes the people but since it was new to me, I guess I should've tested it more on the way here.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO ZENITSU!!!?" he yelled at me, swinging his sword around as he came down.

"Another Slayer huh?" I commented, using my Sharingan to precisely see where his sword was aimed and dodged accordingly," That was aimed for my neck. Are you trying to kill me?"

"It's in the name!!" He answered, landing in front of me and swinging his sword upright to catch my jaw, but I had already moved forward and pinched down on his blade,"Tch!"

"(chuckle) You can't win. Zone Control"

Instant, he too was forced down to his arms and legs and eventually gave in to his stomach. I had also used this on the woman but to my amusement, she was standing perfectly straight up like nothing was even bothering her.

"Hmm, you can withstand this?" I asked, applying more pressure, only to see the floor beneath her crack," I see. It's not that you're immune, it's just that your strength is high"

"Midor-...riya!!... you're crushing us!!" Shigaraki hissed, as his eyes bulged out.

"Relax Tomura. Your body can handle it," I said, brushing him off.

"Yeah but ours can't!!" Saiko yelled in a sassy tone," I'm so not gonna kiss you later!!"

".....Fine then," I said, releasing everyone from the heavy weight that came with increasing the area's gravity.