Part 112: My Turn

MOMENTS BEFORE

.

.

.

.

"It's this way," I told Slice who followed behind, as we continued to walk the empty hallways as sounds from around echoed throughout," Eri had successfully shut down most of their security system. All this noise indicates that"

"I knew she could do it," Slice said with a smile," There aren't many guards are there?"

She was right about that. My plan had revolved around the assumption that the number of guards in this prison would be enough to crowd the halls, but it looks like I was wrong in a way. I believe most, if not, all of the guards are at the surface while the occasional 3 to 5 were just unlucky to run into us.

"Well, it's not all empty," I signalled as quickly running towards us, 2 villains both carrying weapons that seemed to belong to guards, were huffing and screaming with a crazed look in their eyes," Slice"

"Right," Slice said as she combined her Hair Manipulation and Multiplier, to make her strands stretch and cover the walls and slither forward.

"AHAHHAHAHAH!!!!! MORE PEOPLE TO CUT UP BROTHER!!!!" One of the villains shouted.

"WE CAN SEE IT RAIN MORE BLOOD!!!!!" the other answered as they jumped unison towards me until they were both caught by their ankles by Slice's hair," What?!"

"Do you want me to eliminate them?" Slice glared at the 2, while holding them upside them and wrapping a cocoon of her hair, to restrain all their movements.

"TCH!! DIE!!! LET US GO!!! YOU BITCH!!"

"BROTHER!!! GET US OUT OF HERE!!!!"

Rather than give Slice an answer, I simply raised a hand that told her to remain still while I approached the 2. How sad it was to see fellow villains be treated like this by us, but they've been in this prison for a long time, longer than the League has, so it expected to see them energetic to finally let loose. I faced the 2 as they only stared back in confusion.

"Who da fuck are you?" Villain one said in a disrespectful tone," WANNA DIE!?"

"GET HIM BROTHER!" Villain two cheered on while starting to bite on the strand of hair," Why's there so uhc stinking hair for?! Hey! What do you think you're-"

GRAB

"This will only take a moment," I said forcibly grabbing them both by the face and took their quirks, but in disappointment, I had returned them back," (sigh) Despite being in the most secure prison in Japan, meant for the worst of the worst, your quirks are of no use to me"

"THE FUCK YOU SAY!!!!" Villain one shouted as I put my hands down," WHATCHU SAY ABOUT MY QUIRK!!?"

"(stare) You're both too loud. Detonate"

"Detona-?" Villain two was about to say until suddenly he and his brother exploded right in front of me, burning up some of Slice's hair and sending smoke and blood around.

BBBBBRRRGG!!!

"(cough)(waving hand)....All For One?" Slice said, swiping away the smoke but was shocked to see me leaning against the side of the hallway," All For One! Are you okay!? That was reckless to just make them explode!"

"(cough)...It wasn't the explosion Slice," I said as I felt her hands support me back onto my feet," It's the quirks"

"Quirks? Is there something wrong with your All For One?" Slice asked concerned," Oh no, your helmet. It has a crack in the back. Seriously, that explosion was unnecessary. You should've let me finish them off, then you wouldn't have to raise a hand-"