Part 104: Back in the Present

...

.

.

.

.

"(COUGH)(COUGH)"

"C'mon Yaoyorozu. If you don't eat, Hisa-chan will be the one to do this"

"No! GET AWAY!"

SPILL

"I DON'T WANT IT!!"

In an almost pitch black room, a single light came from a very old ceiling lamp that partially illuminated the spot where Yaoyorozu stayed laying on her side sitting up, with her hands bound behind her with a quirk erasing cuff. To her, she was surrounded by darkness, but to Toga, Yaoyorozu was clear as day. Common vegetable soup had been knocked onto the floor just in front of Yaoyorozu, the same soup Toga was trying to force her to eat.

"Yaoyorozu, I don't want to get mean," Toga said in a threatening voice," Hisa-chan just wants you to eat"

"HE WANTS TO FORCE FEED ME!!!" Yaoyorozu shouted in the darkness.

"You're starving yourself. You've been growling for a while" Toga said, as her footsteps shuffled in the dark before she came close enough, to show her hands holding another bowl of soup in the light above," This is the last one Yaoyorozu. Then neither you or I will be able to eat"

"Then why don't you eat it?!!"

"(giggle) I have Hisa-chan's blood, silly. Can you imagine how much I've drank from him, mrr, too bad he won't let me drink something else of his,~" Toga said in a very suggestive way," Oh, I'm sorry. Are you jealous that I'm closer to him than you?"

"(glare) I'm not going to eat. I know why he wants me to. It's my quirk after all. If I eat, I produce lipids and with those lipids I can make stuff. He's already used it before," Momo said with a hiss, but she couldn't hide the exhausted look in her eyes," I'm not hungry"

"Mmmm, maybe if I cut open your stomach, I'll be able to dump this soup in there," Toga said as she forcibly grabbed Yaoyorozu by the chin, and stuck the sharp edge of her knife right against her skin," Hehehe, maybe I could get away with it to. Eri can just Rewind you, and then we can do it over and over again"

Yaoyorozu gulped, staring into Toga's eyes that seemed to glow their usual yellow color. Both underneath the pale light above, Toga's fanged smile seemed more dangerous than the knife itself.

CREAKKK...

"Toga..(cough)(cough)..that's enough," I said walking into the dark room, along with Nagant as she helped me stand up," Hmmm. I see that she wasted another bowl"

It was pitch dark inside the room to the naked eye, but with my Awareness, Infrared and Sharingan, seeing in the dark was no problem at all.

"Hisashi!" Yaoyorozu hissed, as Toga stepped away and hid herself in the dark," Are you going to force me to use my quirk again!? You're a coward! You know that?!"

"(smile) Now now Yaoyorozu. Not everyone can make anything like you can. You choose now to help me so I have to make you help me," I said holding in a growing cough," (cough)...If you just help, then you wouldn't have to suffer so much. It's already been 2 days since we took you and you haven't eaten anything since"

It was important that she ate. Her quirk uses her fats to make things and if I overdo it along with her stubbornness to not eat, then she will surely start feeling worse. She'll suffer. Unable to think clearly, lacking energy to move and above all, her quirk will become null and unable to be Forcibly Activated.