Part 120: Yagi Continues

CONTINUING

.

.

.

CLANK!

CRIT!

CRACK!

SNAP!

"This is both fortunate and unfortunate"

The ground underneath me began to deform, split apart, and burn. The metal that was sent around was grouping back up, picking me up from the floor as a stable platform for me to stand on.

In front of me, a weakened Nana and a recovered Yagi both stood at the center of a clearing only of dirt as they looked up to me towering over them. This alone can be taken 2 ways. They are both quick enough to attack right away but I assumed Nana was still recovering herself, as she wanted where she stood.

Yagi however had just come out of the hospital, recovering to an almost healed condition. He definitely had the ability to zoom towards me if he wanted to, though I would be expecting it, but that staring look on his face told me that he was being cautious. Most likely trying to get an idea of my new quirks.

'Hmm? I see......a new suit'

Most notably, Yagi had a brand new hero costume. In a way that annoyed me. My suit was burnt, ripped, and overall destroyed besides my chest area.

'(stare) No matter. A brand new suit is nothing especially when his own quirk destroys it,' I thought to myself lifting a hand," Kinetic Booster times 4, Springlike Limbs, Burst, and Beam"

"A big one's coming!!!" Nana shouted as she and Yagi prepared to jump away.

"(smile) Thank you for coming to me-"

-BADUMP-

.

'(stare) What happened?..' Yagi thought.

.

'Sashi' Nana gasped.

.

"(((COUGH)))"

SPLATTER!!!!

Suddenly, on top of a pillar of metal I had created, from every hole on my face being ears, nose, mouth and even a few pores, blood shot outwards, flying into the air and scattering below me.

'Damn.....' I thought, having fallen to a knee while covering my mouth to suppress the urges of more blood throwing up,"(((COUGH)))(cough)(cough)....Ngh!! How annoying"

"What happened to him?" Yagi asked Nana, squatting down.

"I destroyed his mask, that's what happened," Nana said as the scars on her arms began to heal," This is our chance to kill him"

"Wait, kill??" Yagi asked in more shock, especially since it was Nana who said it. As baffling and it might've sounded, just coming here in the first place, Yagi understood why it had become an option.

MOMENTS BEFORE (30 MINUTES)

.

.

.

Inside a distant hospital, still located inside Japan, a hospitalized Yagi was slowly heaving out breaths. The heart monitor in his room steadily beeps every 5 seconds. The sound of his breathing had become loud since he wore an oxygen mask however soon that breathing would be interrupted.