Part 11: Class Training

6PM TAKOBA BEACH

Today was the first day of training after school and I was very excited about it. This morning before school, me and Nana stopped by the hospital to retrieve the new quirks. Just to make sure you don't think that is bad, the elderly people were a couple who were both at death's door. They both agreed to let me take their quirks so 'all's well it ends well' as the saying goes.

I was making my way to the beach after school. I changed out of my uniform into a large black undershirt and my U.A. PE pants to pair. Simple black running shoes with black socks were present on my feet to provide the most movement for myself.

Why do I need movement? I was going to train on my hand to hand combat for the next 2 weeks. I've neglected using my Impact Recoil and I also wanted to practice using my two new quirks Painkiller and Recovery.

I was near the beach when I began to hear lots of commotion and talking. Suddenly I see the hot headed Bakugo fly up into the air using his Explosion quirk.

'Oh? So the whole class has come to train as well'

"Hey Midobro!"

"I recognized that manly voice. Kirishima, I'm glad to see you join us"

"Ha Yeah! Word got around that the strongest students in our class were going to be training on this beach"

"So that's why everyone's here huh"

"Sorry Midoriya!" Yagi Apologized, "I may have mentioned it to the others"

"And we invited ourselves!" Mina yelled from the beach.

"Say Kirishima, how about we both train together along with Shoji and Yagi"

"Sure Man!"

"Alright then. I want all of you guys to fight me"

"Woah Midoriya, isn't that a bit too extreme"

"Don't worry about it Yagi. I gained two more quirks this morning and I'd like to put them to use"

"Woah really!?" Yagi asked

"Indeed. Well enough talk now gentlemen, we only have 2 weeks to train for the upcoming sports festival so we need to work as hard as we can"

"Awesome lets do this!"

We made our way down to the beach where I saw the rest of the class split up into groups of long range, zone and speed fighters. Momo and Sato were a special case because of their quirk. They had set up a foldable table with food on top that they were stuffing into their mouths.

"Hey guys Hisashi is here!" Ochako announced

Everyone gave a loud greeting towards me.

"Sup Midoriya!" Kaminari said.

"Greetings Midoriya" Tokoyami said.

"Hey bro!" Sero said.

'Wait! Hisashi!' Momo thought.

Momo looked over at me and I couldn't help but giggle at her stuffed face that resembled a cute squirrel preparing for winter.

'Hisashi!!!' Momo though as she spit out all the food in her mouth.

I wanted to say hi to Momo and Ochako but the guys pulled me away and surrounded me in fighting stances.

"Okay Midobro! We'll all come at you with our full strength so no holding back!"

"Kirishima, you kinda sound like Bakugo" Yagi pointed out.

"Oh I do. Well, I have been hanging out with him so I may have picked up on a few habits. I guess speech is part of that aha" Kirishima said rubbing his neck.