Part 30: License Received

WITH AIZAWA AND MISS JOKE

"Erasure! (snicker) your fly's down

"Erasure! (snicker) your fly's down. HAHAHH!!" Miss Joke laughed.

'Why can't I get any piece around here' Aizawa irritatedly thought.

"Your student Midoriya is pretty amazing huh Erasure" Miss Joke started a conversation.

"You can say that, he was Nana's son after all"

"NANA'S!!! She had a son!?"

"Technically he was adopted. However their relationship is more family like than I've ever seen"

"Wow Erasure, you must really care for your student" Joke teased.

"Not really," Aizawa instantly said.

"HA! I love your retorts. Marry me"

"NO"

"AHAHA!!! But he managed to get his entire class to pass the first half"

"He is a very capable student. However, these past few days he began showing a few small changes to his character"

"Changes? Do you think it's because of....what happened"

"It's the only thing I can think of that could cause it, but I haven't actually spoke to him about it properly"

"Well, maybe you should give him a talk after the exam Erasure"

Aizawa thought about it for a moment before their conversation was interrupted by 2 men in suits, walking down to stadium steps.

Both had black sunglasses like goggles and they both wore an earpiece on their left side. One had a clipboard on hand with a pen while the other was empty.

"Erasure, Correct?" The one without anything asked.

"Yeah. That's me, can I help you?" Aizawa said cautiously.

"We have a small issue with one of your students, named Hisashi Midoriya" The one with the clipboard said.

"Erasure?" Joke said looking at him.

"What is the problem?" Aizawa asked.

"We would like to speak about it somewhere else, in private if you will," Clipboard said.

"Sorry but you said it was a small problem, so we could talk now. I don't mind Joke being here and there's no one else around so go ahead" Aizawa said.

"Very well" empty handed said," 2 examinees have failed the exam abnormally"

"And how is that Midoriya's problem?" Aizawa said with a glare.

"Those examiners have come in 'quirkless' as they say," empty hand puts the emphasis on quirkless.

Aizawa wide eyed for a moment before coming back to his tired face to listen to the rest.