Part 88: Rage On Yagi

<WITH TODOROKI>

HHHHOOOWWLLLLLL!!!!!!

Right above the cover Todoroki hid behind, a large gust of wind spilled over almost taking him along but he dug his hands into the ground and remained put. While me and Yagi were fighting, Todoroki was working on bringing the bloodied body of Bakugo, and Nighteye to safety, but after time he moved forward he would have to stop, for more gusts of air would roll in.

BBRRRRRGGGGGGGGG!!!!

'Those 2 are insane,' Todoroki thought as he hid behind a large sign of Ramen, reinforced by cement chunks,' Midoriya doesn't seem to know we're here, perhaps it is because of Yagi keeping him busy but if he does find out, I'm not to sure he would let me save Nighteye'

On the left hand, Todoroki was dragging Bakugo by the collar while dragging Nighteye on the other. Nighteye still had the large spike in his abdomen, and because Todoroki didn't have too much medical, he had to stabilize the spike with ice, to keep the wound from opening and further to slow the blood loss, however Nighteye was still near death.

"..de....ku...," Bakugo mumbled, getting Todoroki's attention,"(opens eyes) Where's that..nerd!?"

"Bakugo. You're too exhausted to move," Todoroki said placing a hand on Bakugo's shoulder to keep him from forcing himself up," I've deducted that Midoriya and broken half your ribs Bakugo plus right now-"

BBBBGGGGGGHHHHHHRRRRR!!!!!

Todoroki's sentence was cut midway when, on cue, a larger gust of wind came booming over their cover, throwing around dust, debri, papers from buildings and glass all around the area.

"See? If we get in their way of their fighting, we'll only make things worse. For now, if you can move, we should make our way north to safety," Todoroki said, rubbing away dirt from his eyes," Bakugo.."

"Tch!...n-..no!" Bakugo said as he tried to move, but instead received a large shock of pain that rushed his entire body," Dammit!!"

'Looks like we won't be able to go anywhere' Todoroki said as he laid Nighteye up against the cover they hid behind, and let himself also lean against it,'The strength Yagi and Midoriya have. It's almost unbelievable, like they're somehow related'

Todoroki had no idea just how right he was about that but as he thought of the almost equal strength we had, we couldn't help but wonder about Dabi.

'Related....Dabi...No. I don't accept that,' Todoroki thought so himself as he looked back to when he first saw Dabi back at our class's forest training camp,' Midoriya's lying'

"Hey! Whatcha thinking about!" Bakugo asked, not actually wanting an answer," We have to help beat that villain!!"

"We can't Bakugo. If we get involved, then it'll only make things more difficult for Yagi. There attacks are too much for us to handle-"

"Are you looking down on me?! Calling me weak?!" Bakugo shouted," I'll let you know we still have a chance!!"

Bakugo then weakly reached into his pocket and pulled out something metal that glinted in the sun.

"(wide eyed) Why do you have that?!" Todoroki said with a judging look," That's Nighteye's-"

"Pistol. I know," Bakugo said as he showed the broken pistol, but he also began to pull out the loaded bullet inside," He was trying to shoot that villain with this. It might be the same bullet that put a hole in his stomach"