Part 76: Growth of a Daughter

SOMEWHERE IN JAPAN'S SEWERS

...

...

...

...

"Hah!, hah!, hah!," the villain ran as the footsteps of splashing water beneath his feet echoed down along with other sounds of spilt blood," This can't be happening, not to me! Not to me!"

'When I chose to follow him, he said we'd get to do more than what we could have before, but why, why is he slaughtering us?!' the villain thoroughly panicked before he ran into a dead end.

"No, no..no,no,no,no,no! Why...Why?..."

"Why? Because I don't need you," I said as my own footsteps began to echo through the sewer walls, nearing a curved corner," This isn't a personal endeavor I'll have you know. Like our motto says, you can do whatever you want and that applies to me too"

"But killing your own men? That's crazy! You're crazy! I thought you cared for us at least a little!" The villain tried to sympathize with his back against the dirty wall as a small light came from above to give the scene a green ominous glow.

"Care? You are a fool to think that I'll care for the trash on the road like yourself. I get to decide if I get rid of you or perhaps recycle you into something better, but you were unlucky enough to have a quirk that I want, so that's what I've come to take"

"My quirk?! S-sure! You can have it! Just don't hurt me please! I beg of you!"

I slowly turned the corner to face that villain with a teeth showing smile, and glowing red eyes. My signature suit with no tie seems to emit a dangerous and bloodlusted aura that made the villain drop to his knees.

"I'm not only here to take your quirk, no, no, no...I'm also here to weed out the worst of the worst within my forces. Name: Juko Kimathazine, quirk, Vigor. A quirk that improves all aspects of the body when it comes to ability and strength. You sir, have a quirk, I need to go against strong opponents, one being a green haired boy and you happen to be the one who's been charged with a crime I hate very much. 79 accounts of rape. Murder is one thing since you finish the job and no one suffers, but defiling a women and leaving them in a state with no return is evil"

"But you said we can do anything! And you're our symbol of evil! You should be glad we commit evil deeds for you, we did this for you, I did this for you!"

Step!

Step!

Step!

".....There's no point in fighting now Juko," I said, stopping right in front of him, looking down at the sorry mess in despair," I take full responsibility for my negligence on that order, but I cannot let you continue because it would go against the world I want to build. You're kind of person is not needed"

"Wait! Wait! WAIT!-"

SPLAT!!!

...

...

...

"Vigor," I said as my veins started to glow red all around before returning back to normal," He used this quirk to take advantage of women, which I think everyone agrees is bad, even for me"

It was still broad daylight at about 1:47 PM. The most clever villains are the ones who hide in the shadows as they say but that's why I took my quirk search underground where no one would show accept villains. In addition, I knew that Yagi at this time would be in U.A. and not out as a vigilante like the night he caught me as Valentine.