Part 105: Tomorrow's War

CONTINUING

.

.

.

"Alright everyone. Slice has come back with food and new intel on the heroes," I said buttoning up me dress shirt net to Nagant who fixed her hair," And she even interrupted something rather personal"

"(weak smile) I'm so sorry..." Slice mouthed to Nagant but Nagant scoffed and looked away.

Situated in another room, where 4 chairs were placed evenly apart from each and not at all accompanied by a table of sorts, this was where we would discuss future plans or more of intel confirmation that I would use to plan the attack. Sometimes, the girls would contribute to my planning but it was mostly me doing the work.

"Slice. You may go ahead," I gestured a hand making Slice stand up and pull out a folder from her villain suit.

"Okay everyone. Yes, I have brought back enough food or more specifically soup for weeks if we have to hide. It should be enough even if Yaoyorozu knocks a dozen over. That being said, the other thing I was able to bring back is information on the current actions being taken by the heroes, or more so the foreign affairs," Slice said, sitting back down and scattering many photos onto the ground, as the rest of us leaned forward to look at them.

Many of the photos were dark in lighting, so I had made the assumption it took place last night while Slice was out doing her scouting. Many of the photos showed armed forces with the commission's and Japan's military together. Next, were a few photos of Tartarus and the forces swarming it's area.

"Hmm. They really want to make this difficult," I said, getting a nod from everyone.

"There are a lot of guys, and now they have military people coming in. Hisa-chan, military troops are allowed to use their quirks," Toga informed.

Military between nations were inevitably going to be ruled by quirks whether they wanted it or not. Heroes as they call them, are the face of the strength of a country and for a while All Might made Japan one of the most powerful nations when it came to overall strength but after his retirement, Japan fell just below America, China and Europe. To make up for missing space, the nations continued to train people the way you would if quirks didn't exist so that the strength of the country may now be shown not by raw power but by high technique.

A killer with a quirk can be dangerous, but a whole army is a calamity.

".....It will be fine. I don't see them as a problem at all, in fact I see Japan's military as an opportunity for new quirks" I said smiling as I looked down at a photo to see 2 men using a fire and electric quirk," The military often recruits those with average quirks. When they are trained, they are trained to kill and with their own quirks to their disposal, makes them the best weapon. It's like a candy store"

"For you, right?" Nagant asked.

"(grin) No. For Tomura" I said with a wide grin as I put my elbows on my knees and crossed my hands in front of me," That's right. You weren't here for that. Allow me to explain. Tomura or other known as Shigaraki, is also a Midoriya possessing the blood of the clan. After a plot to revive my mother, I gave him a copy of my quirk that came along with a copy of my consciousness"

"He also has All For One?" Slice asked," Then, he would be as strong as you"

"Not quite. Yes, he has my quirk but his body isn't ready to handle it's full potential. After receiving the quirk, I believe I gave him only a few quirks and in theory he should've been able to handle more...but his body split. It broke apart. It started to destroy itself, even preventing his won Regeneration from kicking in"