Part 100: Nana's Story

...

The cloudy sky above marked the end of July, as the raindrops fell down to extinguish the fires that scattered around the remains of Tartarus. The vast amount of water that surrounded the island like prison, crashed against it as a few dozen bodies, debri, and even police cars and helicopters floated on the top before inevitably getting pulled down under.

I was weak on my side, only able to push myself up to see an even bigger fire of blue flames erupt somewhere in the prison, to show the half red and white haired boy get burnt up as he was sent into the air with a pathetic look on his face. Helpless is the word. That was the word I would describe myself. Helplessly watching everything continue to crumble down in front of me.

The prisoners that had been broken out of their cells, swarmed the last remaining police that were either stupid or brave enough to go against the worst quirk criminals with only a badge and a gun.

"How.......how did I let this happen?" I thought, grabbing a nearby iron bar, to use it as a cane to finallys tand me on my feet, but it was quite difficult when I only had my left arm remaining," I have to...."

"GAHH!!!!"

Snapping my head right, I could see a pink haired girl's leg get crushed underneath fallen debri, while a red headed kid made his body harder to lift it up, only to suddenly get swarmed by a multitude of criminals.

"PROMINENCE!!! BURN!!!!" I heard Endeavor rage on above me, as the same blue with his orange flames swirled around together only to suddenly burst with Endeavor and a white haired man with burnt skin getting sent apart and crashing down below.

I did my best to continue forward to where I could sense 'him' fighting. Along the remains of corpses, blood and puddles of water that continued to expand as the rain continued to pour down. Among said remains were a few objects. A pair of thin frame glasses, a knife, a school hat, a chunk of blue hair, and the hero mask. Melissa, Toga, Saiko, Nejire and Kendo.

BOOOMM!!!!!!

To my left, what seemed like a star shaped explosion lit up the grey prison, as the Bakugo kid gave his last efforts against the person I've denied as my grandson, Shigaraki, but of course the moment Bakugo made his last attack, Shigaraki was already there with his hand on his face.

"I have to....."

Large amounts of wind pressure was continuously getting sent all around, making dust and dirt fly up into my eyes, but as long as I kept my eyes squinted, I didn't have to worry but this wasn't any ordinary gusts of wind. Green Flashes along with Red Sparks, danced from the otherside of the fallen watch tower of Tartarus. It made clouds move, and people fly but the 2 forces never stopped moving. Clash after clash. Strike after strike. Punch after punch.

BBRRGGGGGGG!!!!!

Before I could even make it however, a glint of silver caught my eye just in front of me. I must've been too distracted to notice but now that my eyes have set themselves upon the scene, sadness overcame me. Blonde hair, a fanged smile, and with her entire body crushed underneath a large piece of cement only allowing her right arm to linger out, Toga with the glint of her knife laid dead.

"I have to....."

"RAHH!!!!" Melissa shouted from somewhere, as she used her Overhaul quirk to make oncoming heroes explode into a bloody mist, but she was eventually shot down from a helicopter above causing her to go down," Over...haul-"

BANG!!!!

Melissa had passed. The same helicopter that had the rifleman was then hit but it's own sniper shot, as flying around, a woman with a gun for a quirk shot down and all around, as she in turn also received bullets fired at her. Barrages of bullets however are not so easily dodged. Slowly but surely, the 6 bullet wounds in her stomach caused her to deactivate her Air Walk and crash down, where she heavily pants still trying to shoot more.