Part 17: Harem

APARTMENT

"Now girls, I have a question for you all" Nana began as all the girls, except Midnight who turned away frustrated," Which one of you think Sashi is cute?"

"AH!" The girls squeaked.

"Well I-uh" Momo tried to speak.

"He- he.." Ochako tried to speak.

"I- I- Uh" Jirou tried to speak.

"He is..." Kendo tried to speak.

"I do!" Nejire shouted," I think he's really cute!"

'Of course Nejire would say something like that. This is embarrassing

"That's wonderful Nejire! Anyone else?" Nana urged.

"(clear throat) I think," Momo opened one eye at me with a bit of pink on her cheeks," I think he has some rather favorable features"

"Wow Momo, you are very proper. Have you ever thought about doing the thing?" Midnight whispered loudly.

"The....Thing?!" Momo turned red.

"Ah ha ha! I'm just tugging your hair a bit, but if you thought about what I think you thought, then you're not so proper now are you?" Midnight said as Momo fainted with steam out her ears.

"Ochako, how about you?" Nana asked.

"M-Me! I, well, I-"

"Ochako, you don't have to answer if it's that difficult to respond, because I know I'm not that-"

"YES! Yes, I think he's good looking when he wants to be" Ochako said with a red face.

"Ochako, have you ever wanted to touch him?" Midnight teased.

"T-Touch...him?" Ochako passed out with steam coming out of her ears.

"Nemuri! If you make any more of the girls pass out, I'll kick you out" Nana threatened.

"Fine, fine, I'll stop, but I'm sure they'll pass out by themselves" Midnight smirked as she begun to leave the living room,"I'm going to change into my sleep wear"

"The bathroom is to the right!" Nana shouted.

"Alright!" Midnight shouted back.

"Sleep wear?"

"Yes Sashi, everyone you see here will be staying the night"

"Why is that?"

"Well in order for them to take care of you, they'll have to be here around the clock" Nana smiled heroically," Just like the duty of a hero!"

"Um, excuse Midoriya, I want you to know that I also think you're cute" Kendo whispered.

"Same here, you're definitely rockin in the looks department" Jirou agreed.

"OH! DO THE OTHER GIRLS HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY~?" Nana leaned on them.

"We were just- um- we-"

"They were saying how tired they were mom" I interrupted Jirou and Kendo.

Nana looked over at the living room clock and it was displayed as 10:10.

"Oh! Well I guess it is pretty late. Well time to go to sleep girls, you can all change into your pajamas in the bathroom"

"Im back!" Midnight said coming into the living room with seemingly just a knitted sweater," (YAWN) Boy I'm beat"