Part 107: The Unknown Quirks

CONTINUING

.

.

.

"I HATE THIS!" Bakugo shouted as he was forced to monitor the prison with Tanjiro," WHY CAN'T I DO SOMETHING MORE PRODUCTIVE!!?! LIKE BLOWING UP BAD GUYS!!!?"

"(chuckle) Bakugo, this is productive. What you're doing right now is helping a lot," Tanjiro said in a tone that sounded like he was speaking to a 5 year old," You being here, and not screaming danger means that you're keeping all the workers safe. Plus, the bathrooms are down the elevator.

"TCH! Safe?! What am I doing that keeps them safe! I'm just standing and watching this stupid monitor and looking down at the extras move stuff!" Bakugo complained with his arms crossed, as he stared at the monitor that happened to show the entire class and their various jobs," Look at Roundface. Her quirk would make lifting those crates easier, but she's not allowed to use it, and now it's going to take forever to make it to point B!"

"Bakugo, you know the rules. Don't use your quirks unless you want to be locked up," Tanjiro said with an uncomfortable smile," Don't worry. My sister might help if she comes around"

"You have a sister!!"

"Yupp! Mmm, I guess you could say that all the Slayers are close to me, my sister especially but she doesn't need a sword like the rest of us," Tanjiro said walking over to scan another set of monitors with a soft smile, as his eyes landed on a pink figure," She's strong and kind but she can also be violent if he wanted to. You kinda remind me of her"

"WHATCHU SAY!!" Bakugo glared at him, as he pressed a button rapidly that changed the camera view on the monitor with every click.

"Hahah! I like you Bakugo. Very lively like a pig head I know," Tanjiro complimented but Bakugo only got more irritated,"......She.....was quirkless before"

Suddenly bringing up the quirkless word, caught Bakugo's attention as his glare dropped and was replaced by a listening look. He watch Tanjiro look at the monitor in front of him as a small girl notably wearing a bit of pink was walking among the busy soldiers with her own military equipment but of course, Bakugo wasn't concerned that Tanjiro was watching his sister, he was concerned when he said his sister 'was' quirkless.

 He watch Tanjiro look at the monitor in front of him as a small girl notably wearing a bit of pink was walking among the busy soldiers with her own military equipment but of course, Bakugo wasn't concerned that Tanjiro was watching his sister, he...