Part 110: A Blue Chapter

SOMEWHERE IN TARTARUS(30 MINUTES AFTER THE VILLAINS STARTED TO ESCAPE)

.

rumble....

.

.

.

shaking...

FLASH

SLICE!!!!

"That's another one," Zenitsu said putting his sword away as the villain behind him, lost his head and fell to the ground,"(sigh) Tanjiro and Nezuko are probably fighting at the surface while I'm stuck in here cleaning up"

"(!!!!) A HERO!!!" A villain suddenly said turning around the corner of the dark hallway," DIE-"

FLASH

SLICE!!!!

SLICE!!!!

"Mrrr, hopefully Nezuko's alright. Tanjiro can definitely fight for himself but she may end up using her demon mode," Zenitsu thought out loud," That wouldn't be good if she exhausts herself, then it'll take weeks for her to recover"

"How did he...(split)...move...so.." the villain gasped, before his entire body fell apart like a Jenga game.

Down all the way in the 7th floor, Zenitsu took his own initiative and went straight into clearing out the hallways of Tartarus of any villains. Since the lower you go the more stronger the villains get, Zenitsu wasn't taking any chances and did what his title says, as a Slayer. He's already slayed 33 villains just by walking down one path and because he was more capable in swift strikes, he handled himself well.

His quirk Discharge, allowed him to constantly produce internal kinetic energy and then release said energy into his movements and with enough energy stored, he's able to deliver attacks in an instant almost like lightning. A side effect is that his hearing also improves, like how Tanjiro can smell distinct smells from a distance. The drawback however, is that he not only has a limit to how much energy he can store, but if he doesn't release the energy, his limbs will start to expand till they burst apart. Almost sounds like Yagi's quirk, doesn't it?

'WOW THAT GUY WAS SCARY!' Zenitsu internally streaked, when he turned to look at the pile of flesh on the floor,' Good thing I won't have to worry about them being faster than me'

Zenitsu wasn't the bravest person in the Slayer core. Though he was a very efficient killer, he is also quite frail in his own confidence, usually hiding the fact by thinking if something or someone else rather than the actual threat in front of him.

"I'm seriously going to pee myself if I see another villain. Do they all look that scary? And if so, the they should be in a lower floor-"

ZZZOOOOOMMM!!!!!!!