Part 48: Doctor Who?

INGENIUM FUNERAL

Word of Ingenium's, Hero1 and Hero2's deaths, have spread throughout the city, and because the Hero Association had kept the incident of my leave out of the media, many reporters were frantic to ask who could possibly kill 3 heroes in a day. Because all 3 died in the same way being Decayed, rumours popped up that it was Shigaraki, rightfully so since he had the quirk but then there are those who believe it may have been someone else since Shigaraki wasn't known to be one to hold his own especially against 3 popular heroes.

A week has passed since my encounter with Iida and I can feel the hatred he was developing for me, though this is more symbolic. His brother was first almost killed by Stain and now....we finished the job.

"Brother...," Iida said as he rested a hand on top of Ingenium's casket,"I'm..sorry...."

"Iida,"Yagi said, placing a hand on his shoulder,"They said it was time to.."

"Right," Iida said, stepping away to watch his brother's casket get lowered down 6 feet down.

He was lowered down into the grave and the next moment, dirt had already buried him.

"I'm..really sorry Iida,"Ochako said as she stood by Iida.

"Thank you Uraraka, for saying so"

"Did Midoriya really do this?," Yagi said,"No...he would"

"Technically...he wasn't the who killed my brother," Iida said as his eyes became shadowed,"It was Shigaraki"

"So..the rumours were true then...," Yagi said clenching a fist.

'Do we really have to fight such a powerful opponent?!'

"Hisashi...," Ochako said as she teared up a bit.

"Please,"Iida said,"Don't mention his name for a while, Uraraka. I don't think, I can take it"

'The bastard...didn't even take his quirk..'

"Guys!," Kaminari said as he and the class stood behind Yagi, Iida and Ochako,"It's..time to go now"

"Yes...you all still have a mission to complete after all," Iida said turning around and faking a determined smile,"Let's get back to work"

The class had joined the funeral to support Iida, but in unilke Iida they didn't feel any hate towards me since I wasn't the one to kill his brother, but the doubt of those I'm not close too the most started to grow and slowly as the days go by, that doubt will only grow stronger.

TIMESKIP: 1 WEEK LATER

"Shigaraki, where are we going?," Spinner said.

"Somewhere,"Shigaraki said.

We were inside another church that belonged to people who thought that those with mutant quirks like Spinner were meant to be purged. Of course, they are longer operating after hours.

For the last week, we jumped around from place to place as we waited for Shigaraki's call from his boss. I didn't mind waiting but I could see that the other members were getting tired of relocating hideouts. Now, we were inside a church that was near Deika City that I didn't know too much about.

"Okay I'm back,"Dabi said, coming into the church and taking a seat next to Shigaraki who no longer complained.

"Find any new members?," Twice asked.

"Did anyone else walk through the door?," Dabi asked.

"Good point, you're rude!" Twice said.

"Daddy,"Eri said on my lap,"I'm hungry"