Part 111: The Eldest Brother

CONTINUING

.

.

.

.

.

"Dabi....is your brother," Endeavor said in a raspy tone while getting a shaky eyed look from Todoroki," Dabi is Touya, your eldest brother"

'Oh my, this is new,' Zenistu thought before looking towards Todoroki who looked up to Endeavor,' I wonder how he's taking it'

"Explain.....I want to know how you came to that conclusion," Todoroki demanded with his fists tightly clenched as slowly his gaze turned down to the floor," You weren't there during the attempt to capture Midoriya! You weren't there when the League was located at the orphanage and you don't even seem to be here either! The father I know is the one who said he'd become a better hero but I've just witnessed you put multiple villains in critical condition in a second without holding back. You have to understand that I need to know what's going on dad. Not only as a hero, but as your son!"

"I......." Endeavor stumbled on his next words, for the look on Todoroki's face would take him back to the look he got when he had put Rei, his wife and Todoroki's mother, in the hospital,".....I think it would be better if you see him yourself"

'As much as I would like to explain, we don't have a lot of time on our hands,' Endeavor thought, keeping in mind that there was a raid in progress,' Opening this room might come to bite us later, but....but if the League is truly aiming for them, we can surely guard this room. Shoto and I are great at offense and defense while the Slayer is good at support. Even if Midoriya came here himself, he'd have a hard time especially if I do end up killing the imprisoned League members'

BEEP!

Like that, Endeavor pressed the last digit of the one hundred code password, then clicked and slowly opened the 10 inch vault doors, sliding to their sides as a chilling air washed over all three of them, especially Zenistu since he didn't have a way to keep himself warm.

'So cold!' Zenistu thought, slightly shivering.

"It's dark," Todoroki said walking into a dark room before seeing yet another large door, similar to the one they walked through," This might a good spot to guard in case the villain Slice, Lady Nagant, Eri or even Midoriya shows up"

"Agreed," Endeavor said, internally nodding that his son had gotten the same idea.

CLINK

".........What are you doing?" Endeavor angrily asked, looking behind him as he stood in front of another keypad, to see Zenistu gripping the handle of his sword that hung from his side," Answer me Slayer"

"(sigh)...I'm not exactly allowed to let anyone just enter this or that room Endeavor," Zenistu said, focusing on his breathing as kinetic energy started to build up from inside him," As a Slayer, I'm meant to protect this prison and in consequence, the prisoners, from any outside forces, even the heroes"

"Zenistu," Todoroki said wide eyed, before coming to a conclusion and joining his father's side with a battle stance," (glare) Are you-"

"However," Zenistu suddenly said, swiftly turning around to walk out the first door," You 2 obviously have something to do. I'll make sure to guard the doors from outside. I want you to lock me out in case I fail. I can get back in if I want to so you won't have to worry about me, and if you do think it's a bad idea, then you can make your talk with the League quick"

"Ze-"

"This isn't a suggestion or offer. I am volunteeringly allowing you both to speak with this 'possible' family member," Zenistu said walking out of the cold room,' I'm not too sure why I'm letting this happen but....they remind me a bit of Tanjiro and Nezuko....so this is fine'