Part 47: Killing is Breathing

WITH THE HEROES

After the failed attempt to catch me, Nejire or Kendo, search parties were scattered across Japan. News of the incident was not very known since those not in the hero course or part of the Hero Association were not informed. All the heroes however were put on high alert on all streets. The relaxing stroll heroes used to take down the road was no longer a thing and was replaced by an anxiety that I would show up and take their quirks but they still had to remain calm to put on a front for the regular society. They really treated me like a terrorist and I guess it wasn't too far from my goals.

"We have to save that girl!," Ryukyu said slamming her hand down on the round table"

Right now the heroes who owned their own agency and heroes who were more involved were having a meeting of what to do about the current situation.

"We have confirmed that in the same night Midoriya fled U.A. he had made contact with the league," Nighteye said,"The same purple portal that was seen at the USJ was seen by multiple witnesses being class 1-A, and that Midoriya had calmly walked through"

"I can confirm this," Aizawa said,"Additionally, 2 more abnormal incidents occured in the matter of an hour. First, the home of the Intelli family suffered from a large hole that obliterated their youngest daughter Saiko Intelli's room and until now she is missing"

"Do you think she was kidnapped?," Snipe asked.

"Could be but I highly doubt it. I've had a talk with Midoriya before and he told me that Saiko would indeed be joining him when he left U.A"

"And you didn't report this before!?," Endeavor asked annoyed.

"I didn't believe it was necessary at the time since he applied it to after his graduation so it would be none of my business"

"None of your business! Of course it's your business, if you had just set him straight from that moment then this wouldn't be a problem," Endeavor boomed at Aizawa.

"Now, now gentlemen,"Nezu said," We can't start aiming at each other. We do have 2 more reports to discuss right Nighteye?"

"Indeed. Now this happened after the incident with Intelli. This one occured on the famous 'I Island' where inventors and scientists work on gadgets and such. Investigations have revealed that David Shield a well known scientist and his daughter Melissa Shield were living on the island"

"Don't tell me....was everyone alright?!," All Might asked.

"A fire had occurred at the top of I Island's main tower but no one was injured, however Melissa Shield was reported missing from the scene. Also, the fire that started was in a blue color and we can confirm it was Dabi's. The security sensors on the tower were also triggered by an outside force but all footage or evidence we could've used to identify the intruder, was burnt"

"Did Midoriya kidnap her too?" Midnight asked.

"Well, because of the insufficient evidence we recovered, if Midoriya were to turn himself in right now, he wouldn't be charged for anything"

"Like hell he'll just walk away! He's a threat to Japan and with him on the villains side there's no telling what he might do! I don't think that Melissa's girl was kidnapped, but I'm willingly to bet that she went with him herself" Endeavor said.

"No!," All Might said,"She would never leave her father behind like that. There's no reason she would ever abandon her dream to be an inventor!!"

After, Nezu pulled out an orange envelope and poured out dozens of similar papers onto the table in front of All Might as his eyes widened from the sight. He reached and grabbed one of the papers that read Melissa's name and date it was sent which was 2 days ago.