Part 84: Nighteye's Killing Move

<WITH LADY NAGANT>

BAM!!!!

'No.....' Nagant wide eyed as through her scope, she watched Eri fall and quickly a pool of blood flowed from beneath her,' No,no,no,nononono. Not again..Not again....'

Nagant slowly looked away from her scope, wide eyed, in disbelief as she looked from her elbow all the way down to the end of her Rifle, that emitted a bit of smoke, indicating that she had shot the second out of 5, God-Killers.

"(panicking) Huff! Hah! Huhh!" Nagant used her free hand to clench onto her shirt as she was beginning to have a panic attack," I didn't mean it. I didn't mean it. I didn't mean it. I didn't mean it. I didn't mean it"

Inside of her head, she starts to hear screaming of children, and other people of her last assassination. Nagant fell to her knees as her wide eyes began to tear up and she bit down onto her lip, making blood run down her chin and down her neck. Her quirk had deactivated on its own and her body shook in terror.

'I need to calm down...I need to focus....breath....breath...,' Nagant thought as she slowly steadied her breathing into a more stable flow,' How? How did my shot get interrupted? I was aiming for the big wolf guy, but my gun, I...No. It wasn't me who missed. It was..'

"Nagant. Are you alright?" Nighteye said, placing a hand onto her shoulder," Good job. You got rid of Midoriya's healer"

"(!!!!!) Nighteye," Nagant said coldy as she smacked away Nighteye's hand, got up, and redirected her Rifle directly at his head," You. You predicted when I would shoot, and when I did, at the last moment, you moved the end of my gun to aim at that little girl....YOU BASTARD!!!!"

BANG!!!!!!!!

Nagant shot a round at Nighteye, but he easily dodged, having predicted her aim and was able to get behind her and put her in a choke hold to knock her out.

"It had to be done. You were using the second God-Killer, and if we take away his ability to heal sufficiently, then we can end his tyranny quicker and we might even end his will to fight!"