Part 3: Entrance Exams

"GO!!! THERE'S NO HEADS UP IN A REAL BATTLE!!!"

'Alright'

Everyone behind me started to charge forward giving out battle cries.

'This is where'

'I'll become a hero!'

CRASH!!!

The urban city they had built for the practical exam was way bigger and tight fitting then I imagined from the outside. Because of this, I ended up crashing into a building not too far away from the opening. I looked like a small cafe and I was bending over the counter with my stomach facing up.

I could hear some of the others laughing at my certain stunt. Was it embarrassing? Yes, but what would be more embarrassing, is if I failed this exam.

'Damn'

I dusted myself off from the glass and other debri only to use another full power air cannon towards my feet and launch myself up. The glass roofing above didn't stop me. I shattered it with my back first going through.

I looked around while still in the air and noticed most of the examinees in one area. I examined the surrounding area and saw that the shape of the battlefield was a big square and they were all close still packed on the bottom left looking like rats scurrying for food on the ground. With this knowledge I created another fully charged air cannon and blasted the opposite way of where I wanted to be thus forcing my body to the top right before I began to fall back down.

"Woah, where'd that guy go?"

"He was the guy who crashed! What an idiot"

"The white haired dude?"

'No, that one has a plan' Iida thought.

WITH THE TEACHERS

"Looks like we have a promising batch of heroes this year", Nezu said as he sipped his tea with one finger out.

"...."

"Mr. Aizawa, you seemed to be focused on something. Is it perhaps a student?" Nezu asked.

"Sigh, yeah, it's that white haired individual" Aizawa said pointing to the monitor on the left.

The school faculty apart from Present Mic, were watching the examinees through monitors in an undisclosed room. Nezu, Aizawa, All Might, Midnight, Vlad, and the others were all paying attention to their own monitors, only looking away if another examinee caught their eye.

"Ah yes, examinee number 3746. What seems to have you focused on him, Aizawa?" Nezu continued.

"The way he is using his quirk. He looks just like All Might the way he propels himself using the recoil of his blast".

"Yeah, you're right Aizawa, He does appear to look like my New Hampshire Smash", All Might agreed.

"Looks like you have another fan All Might" Midnight cooed.

All Might just kept a smile on his face.

"Let's see here" he began typing a little bit on his laptop,"examinee number 3746, quirk, All For One. He has the ability to take away quirks from others, keep them for himself or pass them on to others" Nezu announced.

This information seemed to put all the teachers on edge.

"That's a powerful quirk" Vlad siad.

"Indeed, some might even call it a villainous quirk. I'm glad he is planning on becoming a hero otherwise we could have trouble" Midnight stated.