Part 7: Morning Hado

AFTER THE MATCH

After my match with Todoroki and Shoji, we had to relocate to a new building for the last match. The reason being is that I had done too much damage to the indoors and this would not be fair for the last teams.

I was finally at the door of the monitor room where the rest of my class would be but before I could enter, a rescue bot came in front of me and picked up Momo. I was a little hesitant at first since all she really needed was a little sleep but since the injured were getting taken care of in the nurse's office, I supposed it was alright.

The bot zoomed away with Momo while I took my place inside the room.

"Midoriya! Where is Yaoyorozu?"Iida asked, chopping the air.

"She is okay. One of the rescue bots came and picked her up earlier"

"Oh that's great. She looked way too exhausted to even walk" Mina was relieved.

I couldn't help but feel an awkward tension in the room.

"Did I miss something?" I asked.

"No Midobro, we're all just really surprised," Kirishima said.

"Yeah, you kinda looked like you did this before" Uraraka said.

"Is that so? Well, I was trained by the best hero in the world"

"WHAT! ALL MIGHT!" Izuku yelled

"No, no, not All Might. My mother" I responded

"You're mother? Your mom is a hero?!" Uraraka asked

"Well, she had retired a few years ago. She goes by Nana Shimura"

I noticed All Might's hair antennas perk up at the mention of her name.

"Nana. Shimura. I never heard of her. What's her quirk" Izuku whipped out his notebook.

"Well that is to be expected. She was not very big in popularity, but she did do her duties and was a fine hero. Also, her quirk is quite similar to Uraraka's. It's called Float"

Izuku had started to scribble down in his notebook from the new information. I noticed All Might's smile had dropped for a quick second before returning back to normal.

After a quick review of our match, Momo, Todoroki and Shoji had arrived back into the monitor room.

"Hey guys!" Momo said.

"Yaoyorozu, Todoroki and Shoji! You guys are back!" Uraraka stated

Shoji and Todoroki had a few bandages on them while only Momo had a water bottle and some energy bars.

"Ah Momo, I see your looking fine" I said

"I sure am Hisashi, Recovery Girl helped me regain some of my strength".

"Todoroki and Shoji, I'm sorry if I was a little rough with the traps"

"No need to apologize to Midoriya. That was honestly an impressive move by the both of you, so losing did not feel too bad"

I only smiled as I firmly gave ,what Kirishima calls, a manly handshake with both hands to Shoji.

Todoroki did not say anything and instead held out a hand to me.

"That was well played Midoriya" he said in a monotone voice

"Please, it wasn't just me you were up against, Momo was also there with me, in fact, she was the key player that helped make our plan possible"

"Hisashi, no need to give me credit, it was your plan after all"

"Nonsense Momo, I only came up with that plan because you were there with me"