Part 49: Get those Quirks

HIDDEN LOCATION

"Let's begin, the revival of Nana Shimura!," the doctor declared as a large chamber came down from above, much like the ones the surrounding Nomus were in.

"Compress, did you get her cooler?," I asked.

"Well it is my duty to bring her everywhere we go," Compress said as he flicked out a blue marble onto the floor as it transformed into the cooler.

"You really put her into a cooler!?" the doctor said.

"We don't have the necessary resources to give her a better station but I'm sure she wouldn't mind. She's probably saying a joke right now, like how she was 'cooler' than me" I said getting straight looks from everyone.

"You're mom's kinda weird then," Shigaraki said.

"Haha! You'd be surprised"

"So, you want us to put her into that chamber thing?," Spinner pointed out asking.

"Yes. This chamber was specially made for her as a present for Midoriya, who will be helping out with my experiments" the doctor said as the lid of the chamber opened up with steam,"Go ahead and toss her in"

"Itsuka," I said.

"Right!," Itsuka said.

Nejire opened the cooler as Kendo reached in and lifted Nana out. She enlarged her hands and got in a throwing stance and swung her arm forwards sending the body straight into the open chamber.

SPLASH!!!

Nana successfully landed into the liquid as the lid on top closed. It was glowing red at first, but then the inside turned a bright green. Nana's body bolted directly in the middle with a few bubbles rising from the bottom. The cape she wore, waved slowly as her hair followed the same pattern.

"Even in death..she's still pretty,"Nejire said.

"Daddy..who's that woman in the tub?," Eri asked in awe as she stared at Nana.

"That's your grandmother Eri" I said.

"...Ah! Daddy's mommy!?"

"Yes, yes. She's my mother"

"But why is she under the water?"

"She's been asleep for a while, so me and your friends are trying to wake her up you see"

"Oh...that's a long nap"

"Honestly that's pretty cute," Spinner said.

"It's a nice change in perspective,"Compress agreed.

".......whatever,"Shigaraki scoffed,"Doctor, what about that stupid gorilla?"

"Ah, Machia. He was designed to listen to every command you give Shigaraki but that can only happen if you make him submit"

"Easy, all I have to do is place all my fingers on him and-"

"NO! That won't work with him. Again, he was designed for you and you only Shigaraki. You know it was very difficult to make him in the first place and now that we have Midoriya, we can probably make another in less than a year!"

"Wait, how long did it take to make the first one?" Nejire asked.

"Not telling, 5 years!" Twice said.

"Woah! So, he isn't a giant because of a quirk!?" Spinner said.

"Like how Midoriya is able to give people quirks, I have been experimenting to do the same with Machia but because quirks are complicated to deal with, Midoriya's quirk was extremely needed in order to further my experiments"