Part 55: The Heroes Attack

WITH THE LEAGUE(LIBERATION BASE)

The Liberation Base was just a large building with multiple floors. It was meant to house every member of the Liberation Army containing multiple rooms even for their newest members being the league. Today, they were supposed to be having a conference to strengthen their member's or their soldier's resolve to liberate Japan but instead, a large number of heroes were nearby and getting closer.

The 7 floors inside the building had their own railings that overlooked the entrance and the empty living space below and out of the 7 floors, Eri and Kendo were walking on the top.

"Wow! How you and daddy met is also weird! It kinda reminds me of the other mommies!," Eri said, holding Kendo's hand.

"Hehe, oh yeah? Well, I think the way you and Daddy met is weirder," Kendo said as she patted her head but Eri didn't say anything," Eri? Did I say something wrong?"

"Mommy.....I...I don't feel too good," Eri said as her gaze turned towards the entrance of the building," Something's coming"

'(!!!!!!)' Kendo was alarmed,'She shared Midoriya blood so this is means-"

SPLITTTT!!!!!

Suddenly the entrance of the mansion split apart and continued to widen until the entire inside was exposed to the outside

Suddenly the entrance of the mansion split apart and continued to widen until the entire inside was exposed to the outside. All members of the army were in shock and confused but that quickly changed when they all spotted the oncoming heroes such as Midnight, Edgeshot, Miss Joke, Woods and Gang Orca followed by a few hero course students.

"Heroes!!!," Someone from the army shouted and at the same time, a rally of the members tried to run free through the multiple exits but all for not, as the heroes were prepared to capture every single one of them even with extreme force like how ...

"Heroes!!!," Someone from the army shouted and at the same time, a rally of the members tried to run free through the multiple exits but all for not, as the heroes were prepared to capture every single one of them even with extreme force like how Edgeshot put a small hole into his targets' lungs.

"The army!," Eri shouted looking down from the railing but Kendo picked her up and placed her on her shoulders.

"Eri, right now we have to find the others but at the same time we can't just let our numbers drop. You've been training hard for the last 3 months and as your first teacher, I believe you are ready to support us with both of your quirks so, are you ready to fight?," Kendo asked as she placed on her mask.