Part 66: Off the Island

1 WEEK LATER

An entire week has gone by and I'm already preparing to leave because the boat was already almost completely fixed. The engines purred and the boat floated in the water and now it was time to just fix up the steering. For the entire week, I kept up the routine of being Valentine when I was out and becoming Hisashi when I was with the kids.

All while, the missing people reports were rising from 2 to 6 and now the heroes were getting desperate questions from the islanders like 'where is my boy''what happened to my neighbors''have you seen my daughter?' and so on. 5 new quirks in a week and they still have no idea where they could be.

'Suggestive, Conductor, Full Body, Riptide and Roots' I thought looking at my hands as I stole and killed the person below me who possessed Roots.

They were all very powerful quirks but because they all lived on this not so peaceful island, their quirks went to waste and became weak. Suggestive is a quirk best used in rallies like a crowd, Conductor let's me store electric energy and release it when I want to, Full Body allows me to mix Smoke and make my entire body become a dark untouchable figure, Riptide allowed me to generate waves from my hands best used in water and Roots let's me control, grow, and manipulate all roots from plants.

"Hon---ey," a feeble old man behind crawled on the floor to his dead wife," What....what did you do to her?"

"(smile) Are you really still alive, even though I tossed you around like a toy," I said in my Valentine form," You both really believed that I was some relative of yours that came to visit"

"You...you'll pay for what you've done villainess!," the old man said as he grabbed his wife's lifeless hand,"Her death...will not be in vain"

"Trust me...it won't be," I said, changing into my original form as I removed my mask from my mouth only, covering my hair and eyes," Say, what is your quirk?"

"I..I don't have one," He lied as he glared at me.

"Lying isn't going to help you or me but if you insist," I said as suddenly Roots came up from under the floorboards of his home and grabbed hold of both his knees applying pressure.

"GAH!!!! Y-You...you're him...that one Granny Hara has told us about...why..?"

"I'm weak right now. I have given away too much and now I was left there on this island. Don't get me wrong old man, I would do anything to protect this island since I deem it worthy to stay but as for you, you're too old now and your time is almost up. I'm just putting out a fire before it burns out"

"You're evil Hisashi! You're evil I tell you! You come onto our island and commit these acts of evil! Were you the one who did the same to those who were missing!? HUH? DID YOU!- GAH!!"

"Shut it," I said using Black Line to wrap a thin but durable string around his neck," You think that I came here just because? I've been watching you both for a while since your wife's quirk intrigued me and as the sheep you all are, I came to harvest what is mine"

"Gah! Y-you...Gah!- you were the one..who killed my son!Gerr! And his son!"

"Oh? You mean the one who can change his sex? And the boy who can do this?" I said as I held out a hand and let a bit of smoke leak out and fall onto the floor.

"That's....no..no,no,no! You monster!! I'LL KILL YOU FOR THIS!!," the old man tried to get up but I let the Roots on his knees squeeze even tighter until I heard a crack.

CRACK!!!

"GGAHH!!!-," the old man yelled but I quickly covered his mouth.